Author Topic: What we won at the Auction..How about you?  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Menthol

Re: What we won at the Auction..How about you?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 19:05:46 PM »
Couldn't think of anyone better to have won the Goldfinger voucher. So glad you like the salon as much as I do, Jacqui!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 21:22:05 PM »
Thanks for donating this Menthol.  I loved this place and really enjoyed the treatments.  It is the place I will use from now on.. 

Offline George Warner

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 08:36:45 AM »
Well done to 3Cs for getting the Turkish bath offer from Nevada Spa,we were successful in winning one of the lots.
Rifat and his wife Vildan made us very welcome when we went,yesterday, and we had a through going over by the accomplished female attendant.
Would recommend anyone contemplating trying a Turkish Bath to give them a try.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 06:55:46 AM »
Glad you enjoyed George.  We won a Turkish bath and massage for 2 at the Nevada Su, at last years Christmas Fair raffle,  and we both thought it was the best one ever.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
Friends won the Villa Rhapsody lot & went yesterday, whilst I was left holding the baby (OK pampered pooch!)

They had a great time, everything being spot on; their hosts, the room, basic but spotlessly clean, dinner & the biggest suprise of all, being offered bacon & egg for breakfast, which would have been rude to refuse. A wonderfully chilled out place that they are already talking of returning to.

Thank you Atilla & Jeanne for donating this lot & apologies that they came away with the room key in their pocket, which you've kindly agreed to collect from Carrefour, when you do your shopping, that really is above & beyond

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 20:30:08 PM »
Well we finally got around to taking our meal at Captain's Pearl restaurant overlooking the marina in Fethiye tonight. Well worth the wait, the restaurant is stunning, very stylish and a lovely place to go for a special meal. The ambience is great, the views are great and the waiters could not do enough for us. And now for the food, the promise was for starters and main plus soft drinks. We chose to share a starter of fried shrimps (which in fact were big prawns in garlic butter) and crab croquettes (both really nice) which came with hot rolls. We then both had fillet steaks, one in pepper sauce and one in Mexican sauce, again really nice and the basil pesto on the salad  was lovely. We opted out of the soft drinks and chose to pay for a bottle of wine instead then finished with Turkish coffee. A
lovely evening and a lovely meal and the good news is that they are open all winter. Thank you Captain Pearl.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf