Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Pi55y

Who are you?
« on: July 19, 2014, 15:56:06 PM »
We dropped by the shop today and there was a lovely bag of assorted goodies that had been left at Eyna. It really was a great assortment, sherbert fountains, dib dabs, candy necklaces (remember them?), microwave popcorn, several pairs of new supermarket reading glasses, chalks, crayons, stencil sets and much more. Unfortunately there was no name and the only clue to the kind persons identity was that it was all contained in a Celtic football bag.

Please, and only if you want to, could people who donate items for our raffles and the children please leave a name so that we can thank you personally as we  would not like you to think that we take these donations for granted. We are really very grateful of anything donated, no matter how small.

Anyway our anonymous Celtic supporter, you may be pleased to know that we are holding back the traditional English childrens sweets to give to the children from the Love Homes when we take them out on their annual boat trip on August 30th. We are sure they will enjoy them   ;)

Offline Div67

• Newly Registered
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 13:15:51 PM »
Hi, I am that Celtic Supporter, lol, Glad you liked the mix and it gave me a warm glow inside thinking of the Kids enjoying the sweets   :) only sorry to say that we did have some packs of chocolate but they did not survive the heat so good!! so me and the wife as well as the lads in the Kaan had to dispose of them, very messy but had to be done, lol. Keep up the good work   :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 16:53:15 PM »
That's so brilliant...

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 20:27:00 PM »
Thank you Div67, its great to put a name to a bag   :)   you can be sure that the kids will enjoy. Enjoy your hols.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 20:46:28 PM »
Great stuff div67.

pi55y is of course correct. It is great that you "owned up" to a lovely gesture.

(A Ross County supporter)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf