Author Topic: More skulduggery and groggery on the high seas!  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Pi55y

More skulduggery and groggery on the high seas!
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:10:30 AM »
Back by popular demand

If you fancy a day of skullduggery, "groggery" and pirate pranks on the high seas then why not join the 3C’s on their annual “Pirates of the Mediterranean” boat cruise.  The fun voyage which takes place on Tuesday 16 September and will again be on board day boat “Grand Bariş”.

The good ship Grand Baris will set sail for the wild uncharted seas of Fethiye bay in search of plunder (with time for lots of relaxing swim stops).  Complete with pirate music, a delicious pirate meal and gallons of the 3C’s infamous grog to smooth any troubled waters, it should be a great fun day out.

Tickets which cost 35 TL are now on sale at the 3C’s charity shop below Eyna Bistro and Cafe Bar on Çalış promenade (open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11.00-2.00 pm and Wednesday evenings 7.00-9.00 pm) or you can ring 0536 373 9520 to reserve. 5tl from the ticket price plus all money raised from “grog “sales and from the onboard raffle will go to the 3C’s charity, helping to fund projects for children in the local area.

If anyone coming out on holiday  would like to donate a bottle or rum for our "grog" to help raise money for the children, we would be very grateful.  Again this can be dropped off at our charity shop.  Thank you.

Offline Pi55y

Re: More skulduggery and groggery on the high seas!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »
Tickets are selling well for this popular event - a fun, all day, boat trip with a difference.
The sea in September will still be warm, so great for those relaxing swim stops or you can just laze and enjoy the sail - or you can dress as a pirate and join in the fun - it's entirely up to you. The crew on Grand Baris are great and really help to make the day go swimingly.  If you are looking to book, please reserve your tickets early to avoid disapointment.

Tickets are on sale now at the 3Cs charity shop or you can PM me or Dizzy Jan or ring 0536 373 9520 .

Yo ho ho and a barrel of fun!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 14:02:10 PM »
The Captain of The Grand Baris really looks forward to this day out as much as his passengers do.... Never seen a captain join in as much as he does... Brilliant day out just wish we were there for it..  boo hoo.... Is Rimms on grog making duties again?   xx

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 16:47:29 PM »
will be really sorry to miss this. We don't arrive until the 22nd. sept.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 19:13:38 PM »
I understand that Busybee and Tricky Micky will be undertaking grog duties this year Anne - but to George's special recipie. It should be a great boat trip and people will get a chance to have have fun in the sun and be able to swim or sun bathe whilst the weather is still good and the sea still warm. Really sorry you will be missing it this year. There are still tickets available if anyone wants to join in. Just pm me, or pop into our charity shop underneath Eyna or ring the 3Cs charity phone to reserve  0536 373 9520   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 08:55:34 AM »
Shiver me timbers,  there is less than a fortnight left to the 3Cs Pirate boat trip so if  you fancy a great day out sailing, lazing and having fun on the beautiful waters of Fethiye Bay,  then make sure you book soon whilst there are still some tickets left. Tickets are available from the 3Cs shop underneath Eyna restaurant open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11.00 - 2.00  pm or you can ring 0536 373 9520 to book.

Offline bangorsmile

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »
Hi, Could you please keep me two tickets, I arrive on sunday evening, and will call and collect them on monday. Many thanks x

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 13:17:54 PM »
Hi Bangorsmile, 2 tickets will be waiting for you at the cash desk in the shop on Monday   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf