Author Topic: willing volunteer  (Read 1796 times)

Offline joyceyd

• Newly Registered
willing volunteer
« on: September 03, 2014, 23:52:52 PM »
Hi, dunno if this is the right place so I apologise in advance if m doing it wrong! I just want to ask how I get in touch with Animal Aid to volunteer in any way that is of help. I'm moving to Calis permanently on the 29th October and would really love to get involved, not only to help with the animals but also to help me make new friends and keep me busy...keep my mind off missing home,family and friends. Any info will be greatly appreciated....and again,sorry if this is the wrong place  :-\

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: willing volunteer
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 06:13:27 AM »
hi Joyce, you have come to the right place, we also have our own section in the charities bit, we are always in need of volunteers either at the shop, entertainment, hands on with the animals, etc etc.
Please contact us through here in the animal aid section or private message me through CBF, or e mail animalaidfethiye@hotmail.com or we have our own Facebook page Animal Aid Group Fethiye
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.  :)

Offline joyceyd

• Newly Registered
Re: willing volunteer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 19:48:44 PM »
oh great stuff, I did meet with 'The Paulines' in April but wasn't sure how to go about getting in touch again. Can't wait to get involved and do what I can so thanks so much for the info. Looking forward to meeting u too  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf