Author Topic: News Flash!!! Day Boat Seized!  (Read 3755 times)

Offline Pi55y

News Flash!!! Day Boat Seized!
« on: September 06, 2014, 09:15:38 AM »
News Flash!!!!   Those marauding  pirates from the 3C’s have “seized” Fethiye Day Boat “Happy Days” for their “Pirates of the Mediterranean” boat cruise on Tuesday 16 September.

The  annual swashbuckling boat trip with a difference will now embark on the good ship “Happy Days” from outside the Genis Café on Fethiye promenade and  you will pleased to know that rations of the infamous “grog” will still be served.

Will all those who have purchased tickets please note the change of boat. 

There are still some tickets available. These cost 35 TL which includes lunch and are now on sale at the 3C’s charity shop below Eyna Bistro and Cafe Bar on Çalış promenade (open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11.00-2.00 pm) as well as at the “Happy Days” stand at Fethiye Harbour. You can also pm me or ring  0536 373 9520 to reserve – but you had better be quick!!!

Offline busybee

Re: News Flash!!! Day Boat Seized!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 17:47:52 PM »
What a fabulous day on the high seas.  The grogg got drunk, the Ovacik crowd danced all day and lunch was lovely.  The crew couldn't do enough for us and the hero of the day(one of the crew) dived in to rescue the raffle box, complete with money and raffle book.  Jan went flying across the boat and the money box went sailing over the side.  Thankyou everyone for making it such a special day.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 18:22:35 PM »

Have to agree Bee, fantastic day, full of fun, and the flying money box, what can you say. Hope my brother wasn't too much of a pest   ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 18:25:09 PM »

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 18:34:58 PM »
What a great day out, everybody was happy and smiling. The funniest moment was when were sailing with the mast up, suddenly the engines roared into action the boat turned full circle, we were all wondering what on earth was going on. Turned out Jan had somehow managed to throw the money box overboard! Luckily it floated and one of the crew was able to dive in and retrieve it before it filled with water and sunk, hilarious. The raffle tickets were very soggy, and I even managed to wine a nice bottle of wine on the raffle. Thanks to all the 3Cs members and the crew for such a fabulous day.

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 19:37:36 PM »
What a brilliant day would like to say a big thank you to everyone who came and made it such a lovely day. Thanks to George for his secret grog recipe and to Barbara and Mick for making such a great job of blending it. A really big thank you also to the Happy Days crew what a great bunch of guys they were. Special thanks to Akif for all his help we appreciated it. Also thanks to George Warner and his wife and Jilly from Ovacik for the bottles for future raffles.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 23:47:42 PM »

We are really sorry we missed what sounds like a fabulous day.  The crew of  Happy Days are great and always go the extra mile to make sure everyone has a great time. Diving in for the money box sounds like something from a James Bond film - well done which ever crew member it was, we really wish we had a picture.  Anyhow a few other pictures to be getting on with.

A spot of "mast dancing"

Offline busybee

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »
Baz wasn't allowed any grogg, so we had to drink his share.  Life's tough at times!!!

Offline George Warner

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 08:02:17 AM »
We missed the boat,but thanks to Akif and his crew who drove us around the headland to board when it stopped for the first swim,beyond the call of duty!.
We picked up three castaways delightful young ladies from Hong Kong who are on a seemingly endless tour of all parts west of their home,who had also  missed their boat,they say thank you to everyone and they really enjoyed the day.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »

The grogg got drunk

Is that Baz?   ;)
I think my brother drank more than my share of the grogg and a few other peoples. :-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf