Author Topic: Autumn Coffee Morning and Fashion Show Thursday 16 October  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Pi55y

Autumn Coffee Morning and Fashion Show Thursday 16 October
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:44:25 AM »

The 3C’s are holding their Autumn Coffee Morning, Bring and Buy Sale and Fashion Show on Thursday, 16 October – and best of all it’s free entrance!

The popular seasonal event will be held at the Ceren Hotel on Çalış Seafront from 11.00 am until 3.00 pm.

As well as a great place to meet friends, there will be lots of lovely gift items to buy, including the 3C’s calendars, merchandise and cards. There will be a delicious cake stall with lots of home-made cakes, biscuits sausage rolls, preserves and other edible goodies, either to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee or to take away. There will also be a tombola stall and raffle. As with any bring and buy sale, the 3C’s are hoping that some of those who attend will kindly bake a cake or bring an unwanted gift to donate to the stalls and swell the items on sale – and the final amount raised for the children.

Then at 12.30 pm the charity will be staging their fourth 3C’s Charity Shop Fashion Show featuring their new Autumn/Winter season collection of quality clothes and accessories. As well as casual wear and smart day wear there will be lots of evening wear for the coming Christmas and New Year party season. Committee members, volunteers and friends will be “strutting their stuff” on the catwalk in some great outfits - something not to be missed!  All of the garments modeled will be on sale at the 3C’s charity shop.

Offline Pi55y

Re: Autumn Coffee Morning and Fashion Show Thursday 16 October
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 13:19:23 PM »
Our lovely models are rehearsing hard for next Thursdays fashion show and there are some great outfits to be had.  The coffee morning and fashion show  is going to be a really cracking event, a great chance to catch up with friends, enjoy lots of lovely homemade cakes and savouries and a great chance  to purchase some lovely gifts. We hope to see lots of you there   :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
First rehearsal today. Some lovely outfits. Should be a brilliant event as usual.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 07:51:11 AM »
I have been co opted to work.. Not sure how it happened!!  Jan and Liz are very persuasive..

Be good to have Pete and Chrissie back... Jan and Liz Graham and the others have done an amazing job while they were away so it must be a relief now. !!  Welcome home P and C..

Offline swindsor

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 17:27:14 PM »
My mum and dad are in Calis at the moment but before they left I printed this out for my mum - hope she remembers to go! It's just the kind of thing she likes. 

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »
Just bumping this back up to the top. I'm sorry not to have been involved and helping this year but I will be there to watch the show tomorrow x

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 16:54:32 PM »
Everything is ready for tomorrow's coffee morning and fashion show - the cars are loaded, the models are kitted out with their outfits and  ready to strut their stuff, Compere and music man George is ready ready to go - and ovens across the area have been working flat out today cooking up loads of lovely sausage rolls, pasties, Eccles cakes and all sorts of other mouth-watering cakes and  tempting goodies to tickle your taste buds.

We hope to see lots of you there tomorrow. It will be a great day, a great place to catch up with friends, great entertainment and there will be lots of  great gifts items and goodies to buy  - so great all round!  There will also be a tombola  stall and a great chance to win one of the lovely prizes on offer in our raffle.  Best of all entrance to the coffee morning and fashion show is  free so get yourselves down to the Ceren Hotel tomorrow morning. We look forward to seeing you     :)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 17:39:09 PM by Pi55y »

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 15:30:13 PM »
What a brilliant coffee morning and fashion show today which raised just over
3, 000 tl for the children.

A huge thanks to all our lovely models, George for his great music and patter, our helpers on the stalls and our cake bakers (Great British Bake Off has nothing on the 3C's - we made over 1100 tl on cakes alone!).  We would also like to thank everyone who  turned up to support the event and the staff at the Ceren for letting us take over their hotel for the day. And don't forget that all of the outfits modelled will be on sale in the 3C's shop from 11.00 am tomorrow morning.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 16:19:24 PM »
Everyone looked fabulous! The outfits were amazing and it all went smoothly as usual. George is just a natural! Great music. A terrific and worthwhile event.  ;D

CBF spotting:  Lovely to see hard working Chrissie and Pete, Jackie Harvey with Phil and a few others I just can't put a name to. M recognised Mr & Mrs Jim Fraser, sitting with Jackie who then kindly introduced us. Rimms, I'm so sorry I didnt see you say hi /bye to us as you left, (M did) but I was too busy chatting away to lovely Liz 101! I think I spotted Susiepink leaving about then too?   :)

PS yummy cake!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 16:56:59 PM »
Sorry missed you Lotty, I was walking back to my car while chatting to some of my groupies and it wasn't until some time later that I thought I had seen you there. Next time hey?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf