Author Topic: Too many cats!  (Read 14994 times)

Offline flipper

Re: Too many cats!
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2015, 11:23:15 AM »
what a lovely story. wish i had know you i love cats very much as you said they have minds and ways of there own. i help with the cats feeding station with a treat to show that they are not forgotten and we care. i brought one cat over from england and doing very well. but as you said when they are ill and  need help i get them well and quietly they stay with me. the feeding stations are a very good idea as the weather has been bad they have food and shelter and looking good. we all cannot be the same but cats are my friends and enjoy ther company.  animal aid do a good job and thank them all for helping with all animals.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2015, 15:48:28 PM »
I hoped you would post your opinion Flipper, nobody loves cats as much as you, and you have been helping at the feeding station since the beginning.  I know you and your husband help out all animals not just cats, and spend your own money on food, vets bills etc.  So whatever our opinions lets raise a glass to the ones who do care and don't just talk about it.

Offline davybill

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2015, 16:47:08 PM »
Cheers, Echo girl1.

Offline Swampy

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2015, 19:55:49 PM »
Thank you, Flipper and Echo Girl. I am glad there are so many other cat/animal lovers there. And I am incredibly grateful to you.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2015, 20:35:52 PM »
I am not a cat person, I feel more for the stray and abandoned dogs in and around Calis, but I admire any of the people who put themselves out to look after any abandoned animal. Without them we would all be the poorer, even the people who do not care about the animal population must admire the people who do.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf