Author Topic: shared pool /private pool  (Read 3160 times)

Offline big cal

• Newly Registered
shared pool /private pool
« on: February 10, 2015, 14:26:04 PM »
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone living on a complex in azumlu with a shared pool. Do you have a management company to look after pool and gardens and what do they charge? Are some shared pools looked after by the residents? My sister lived in an apartment with 3 others but they got a bit fed up as they were the only ones caring for gardens and pool, they sold it and had a villa with private pool. I have recently viewed the apartments and they now look tired and the pool is empty.

Offline LeeGlo

Re: shared pool /private pool
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 16:56:43 PM »
This is a big problem here and was just one of the reasons we sold our apartment and now rent. Long story short, block of 6 apartments with pool. 3 English owned, 2 just holiday homes and us resident. The other 3 were Turkish owned and rented out to Turks - one guess who ended up paying for the pool and garden maintenance - you got it, the English. My advice, either buy on a huge complex with a management company in place or buy detached with your own pool or better yet no pool at all.

Offline big cal

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 17:15:22 PM »
Thanks Leeglo.
I guessed as much, will probably rent first, looking at next year hopefully. I have been searching the net and cant find any long term rentals at all.
Any info would be a great help.
Carole

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 13:49:03 PM »
Hi Carole, finding rentals is a problem as the good ones go very quickly. Try this site http://www.sahibinden.com/en/   

You can enter your search info in English but might find you need a bit of help from google translate for the info on the specific advert, good hunting. Oh by the way you can mostly ignore the maps, I have seen some pinned as being off the coast ha ha.

There is also a Facebook group Called "Fethiye Long Term Rentals" but most are from Sahibinden anyway.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf