Author Topic: Cheap flights to Istanbul & Dalaman today only  (Read 2309 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Cheap flights to Istanbul & Dalaman today only
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:15:28 AM »
Pegasus have got a flight sale on just now, 50% reduction across the board.  I usually let their emails head straight to junk but opened this one out of curiosity so not sure how long this offer has been on.

£47 outbound Stansted to Dalaman (with a change in IST obviously) on loads of dates.  The return leg as usual is more expensive if you want short transit times coming in at £99 but as low as £47 if dont mind bunking down in SAW or IST for a few hours.

Oddly, outbound from STN/LGW is £62, with returns from £24.

Valid for travel between the 15th October and 17th March.

On the basis that there are no charters running over the winter this year, it may be a cheaper alternative than THY.

JF

Offline George Warner

Re: Cheap flights to Istanbul & Dalaman today only
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 18:02:04 PM »
But must be booked TODAY

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 18:32:42 PM »
Their website has been having problems all day, friend finally managed to book flights after a few hours of the site continually crashing, but what a savings. £25 Istanbul to Stanstead and that is with luggage allowance.
As said offer only on today so better hurry.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 19:16:39 PM »
But must be booked TODAY

Funnily enough, that's what I meant by "Cheap flights to Istanbul & Dalaman today only".

Their website has been having problems all day, friend finally managed to book flights after a few hours of the site continually crashing, but what a savings.

Yeah, took a bit of time for most folks as I think they underestimated demand big time.  I know one of the IT systems guys who handles their web presence who surprisingly hasn't answer my emails or SMS's today  :)

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf