Author Topic: A Sad Story  (Read 37571 times)

Offline Menthol

Re: A Sad Story
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 21:47:23 PM »
Oh dear Arty, more problems!

Name him - he clearly has no respect for you.

Wishing you, OH and your family well  :)

Offline Lorraine

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 14:33:05 PM »
ArtyMar you paid him in July, trusting him to ensure WiFi was available for guests...it wasn't. You should certainly name this person to ensure others do not have to endure the same stress as you. You have been far too forgiving to this individual. I just hope he has paid you the money today as promised.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 14:45:41 PM »
Believe it or not, he still has not paid. I gave him a deadline of 4.30 Turkish time (2.30 pm UK time) which has now passed. He still is saying that he will pay today! He asked our property care company, Rainbow, to go to him to collect the money (cheek) but they have no-one available anyway. He seems to want to eek out each delay while still promising to pay >:(

Offline Lotty

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 14:52:35 PM »
Just DO it ArtyMar. He's laughing at your trust. Name and shame - this is so unfair.  :-\

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 15:10:04 PM »
OK, finally, enough is enough. Even on the day he finally promises to pay, it is now 5pm Turkish time, and he still has not paid - yet he is still promising.
His name is Emre Kaymanli
His company belongs to SUN GROUP and is mainly a pool chemicals and equipment / pool maintenance company - they do pool terraces, put in external showers, walls etc as well as supply pool chemicals and kit.
In addition he has a cafe. He also wants to get in on the property maintenance market. He will take on any building job, hiring people to do it. He offered to do the wi-fi for our villa in time for the next tenants and I paid him as we had to go back to the UK (big mistake, obviously!).
His address is
Adnan Menderes Bulvari Yeni Mahalle no: 252/A Fethiye.
Tel 0252 613 13 28
Gsm: 0531 648 61 38
Fethiye V>D. 117 445 73620
email emre.pmm@hotmail.com

This has taught me a big lesson. I hope I've done you a favour by naming and shaming. I find it hard to believe that people like this are in business.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 15:17:17 PM »
He also wants to get in on the property maintenance market. He will take on any building job, hiring people to do it.

I find it hard to believe that people like this are in business.

Oh my...  now where have I heard a story like this before  >:(   

They're still in business because so many folks don't do what you've done, i.e. not let him away with it.

JF

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 15:41:21 PM »
He owns the Sunshine Cafe.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 16:07:28 PM »
Glad to see you have named him.  I would never use this man and I am sure others would not either.  So thank you for that, you are doing us all a great favour.
I think you need to let him know if he does not pay, you are seeing a solicitor.  As you have a rock solid case, he would also be liable for your charges.
There is a very good lady Solciitor that always gets great feedback on this forum.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 18:45:19 PM »
At least it wasn't ENGIN FERSIZ from Fethiye Property Services, my story will come soon. As soon as I have sorted all my paperwork out and text messages

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 22:43:09 PM »

Well done Arty, you have probably saved many others a lot of stress and money.

I hope your money costs him thousands and thousands of TL.   Emre Kaymanli of Sun group.

I'll pass his details to all my contacts to warn them of him.      ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf