Author Topic: Insallah..  (Read 4608 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Insallah..
« on: August 29, 2017, 14:40:40 PM »
I am about to move into my very own piece of Turkish heaven Insallah. 4 beds, 3baths, 3 salon,kitchen diner..and CENTRAL HEATING...WHOOOOOOPPP!!!

Happy Days..now tell me about diesel central heating..Is it expensive to buy/run? Where is the best /cheapest place to get it from please??

Paint..where is the best/cheapest place to buy paint, rollers and stuffs please?

Need a fridge freezer,tv stand,mattress,and some garden stuff taken from villa to apartment at end of October, any ideas who is best/cheapest?

Inspector will sort out all my changes..

Might need some glasses and crockery any ideas where?

I will need Carpet and curtains cleaned any recommendations please?

Just waiting on call for confirmation...fingers crossed..Insallah

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Insallah..
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 15:07:14 PM »
Ask Bekir at Eren Spot to quote for your moving. He'll also be able to fix you up with anything you need for the house and will probably know someone to take care of the cleaning.

Get your decorating stuff at Homeprof / B&Q.

Where to get your diesel delivered from and the cost will depend on where your new place is. (Are you sure it's diesel, not kerosene ?)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 15:40:40 PM »
Carpet & curtain cleaning Kartem every time 0541 6126830. Will collect & deliver

For glasses & crockery try I-yim (AKA Woolworths - no CDs or picknmix!) about half way between Eren Spot & the footbridge. If they don't have what you want there are 3 - 4 similar places just across the road

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 16:23:03 PM »
Liz..this is CARPET..as in real wall to wall stuck down stuff..I know can't believe it..it's Renk tho, but I think it will be ok once it's scrubbed...wonder if he will clean that way, do they take down n rehang curtains do you know?
Eren spot is bekirs place yes? And is it on the main road the bus takes from ovacik into fethiye and that's the footbridge? I don't think I've been in I Yim..can't wait to go rummaging. Is 3cs shop still doing furniture n stuff? Will we be car booting October?

I'm sure she said diesel kkob..I need to check.
Thanks both  I'll let you know if negotiations are at a close by tonight.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 19:48:34 PM »
Kartem will do carpet in situ too, as they have a machine that they bring to your home to do suites, beds etc. Don't know if they take down & rehang your curtains, there's a guy will come out & talk about what you need then will send one of his men to actually do the work.

Yes, Eren Spot is Bekir's place & yes, the Ovacik bus goes past both on the way into Fethiye.

Not too much large stuff in 3C's shop these days, anything of that ilk tends to be put on buy sell.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 23:14:39 PM »
FFS I do wonder if you've ever actually lived here sometimes...

<<< no suitable smiley available >>>

JF

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 04:26:57 AM »
Err..'here'..No not until Christmas :   :)

Not having a car,or living in any other area than Ovacik I rely on the good people of this forum to point me in the right direction.I then schlep down my mountain catch a dolmus or two and get what I need. So Mr JF, kindly keep your "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" statements to yourself. I am sure that I will soon get my bearings and the good people of Tuzla and Cadiz will get used to my little idiosyncrasies. ;D ( P.S. whilst preparing my room I particularly like west facing for evening sunshine.)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »
West facing, yuss m'lady.  Got the perfect one for you.

Needs a bit of work buts its a good size.

Happy now?

JF

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 12:17:33 PM »
Thats rather pleasant.. Is it the original choice, or something you have purchased for my arrival ;D

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 12:27:34 PM »
Sod off, that's one of the better ones!

Comes with organic, bio friendly green air con via the hole in the ceiling.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf