Author Topic: Property for rent  (Read 11298 times)

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
Re: Property for rent
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 21:05:38 PM »
Hi Phil,
I will check out what you are saying with Aqua when we are over there on the 16th....

They are very strict on wanting the details of any family or friends that we let stay in our apartment whilst we also, are holidaying there. They ask for their passport details, so we scan them and send via an email before we go.

They manage quite a few properties, so hopefully are fully aware of what's now required to let.

Diane

Offline Phil

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 08:37:08 AM »
That all sounds good and as it should be.
Hope that all checks out and there is nothing to worry about.

Offline cenk

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 08:26:05 AM »
There is no change about the rules since last year. Everything is same.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »
The new laws will certainly impact on many people who previously rented their properties.  It seems that whilst this law was made in the interests of security, it is yet another thing that is making people think again about remaining in Turkey where new rules, regulations and laws can be introduce at will.  What next?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 10:51:34 AM »
The new laws will certainly impact on many people who previously rented their properties.  It seems that whilst this law was made in the interests of security, it is yet another thing that is making people think again about remaining in Turkey where new rules, regulations and laws can be introduce at will.  What next?

Yes indeed. It has stopped us from allowing friends an family to use our place - even just for the price of electricity they use.

I guess the hotels are happy though.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 16:45:30 PM »

Yes indeed. It has stopped us from allowing friends an family to use our place - even just for the price of electricity they use.

Will they though?

Many people go to a place because their friend has a property there. It doesn’t mean they will automatically come to Calis/Fethiye.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 16:49:01 PM »

Will they though?

Many people go to a place because their friend has a property there. It doesn’t mean they will automatically come to Calis/Fethiye.

Actually you have a point there. Many will probably just go elsewhere.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 00:01:24 AM »
If you register and are straight about the costs,sensible with pricing,your friends and family will still have cheap accommodation

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 00:07:26 AM »
I think Stoop's main point is that he isn't looking to make a profit, just let family and friends stay if they cover the cost of the electricity etc.

His other point is that with all this registration and reporting of guests, he simply can't be ar$ed :D

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »
I think Stoop's main point is that he isn't looking to make a profit, just let family and friends stay if they cover the cost of the electricity etc.

His other point is that with all this registration and reporting of guests, he simply can't be ar$ed :D

Spot on!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf