Author Topic: Dehumidifier  (Read 2255 times)

Offline arbitro3493

• Newly Registered
Dehumidifier
« on: July 06, 2019, 22:05:12 PM »
I just wondered if anybody had any experience of using an electric dehumidifier? A one with about 20 litre capacity. Thoughts if they help with controlling damp? I don’t live out all year around and have the ability to turn it on/off when at home. For example an hour or two every other day?

Any thoughts/suggestions I would be grateful to hear.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Re: Dehumidifier
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 08:56:16 AM »
I have one for our apartment it has a sensor so when there is a lot of water in the air it switches on but in the past if there was a heavy rain storm Olga from intuturk would come round and switch it on or empty it but over the last few years we haven’t had to use it not sure why

Offline arbitro3493

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 22:53:04 PM »
I have one for our apartment it has a sensor so when there is a lot of water in the air it switches on but in the past if there was a heavy rain storm Olga from intuturk would come round and switch it on or empty it but over the last few years we haven’t had to use it not sure why

Has it helped with any damp situations? Improved the air? Is it  worth buying?

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 23:06:56 PM »
It did at the time I brought mine over from the UK we have been quite lucky I think, we have Turkish people live full time above so I think that’s helped somehow

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf