Author Topic: At last we're proper members!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline PeteM

At last we're proper members!
« on: March 11, 2004, 15:29:57 PM »
At last I can introduce ourselves without feeling I've jumped the gun!.  I now have a copy of our deeds on our superb villa at Serenkent and we're coming out March 28th.  I'm Pete and my wife is Kathy, we're both semi-retired, and come from Malmesbury, Wiltshire. Kathy recently retired as a teacher (too many Ofsteds) and myself as a 50+ computer salesman (not in demand at the moment!).  Anyway we intend to spend Spring and Autumn in our new home and let it out during July and August. I visited in November and stayed with a friend who lives permanently in Fethiye, loved it as soon as I arrived.  I had 6 meetings with estate agents arranged over 3 days, they were all excellent and keen to understand what my requirements were.  Unfortnately I'd seen a picture of Serenkent and I was already sold on the place (no logic).  Serdar at SO Estates knew of a villa where the owner was thinking of selling and I went with that.  Apart from the wait (over 3 months) the process has been very easy and we're both looking forwards to coming over to finish off furnishing etc.  I'm keen on watersports (windsurfing)and Kathy on yoga and tennis so we'll be looking to see who else is up for all this energy soon.  Definitely over for the May party - see you all there!!! Cheers Pete and Kathy

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 15:39:39 PM »
Welcome Neighbour !

Pete, that is great news that your deeds have now come through, Serinkent is a great place to live appart from the Scousers at number 8 !!!!

Look forward to seeing you in May, we arrive on the 7th.

Rimms

Offline Harley

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 18:43:30 PM »
Congratulations to you both on the purchase of your villa...  

Hope to see you in May...

Harley

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 19:52:01 PM »
Pete and Kathy

Welcome to the forum and best wishes with your new property.

We are not on Serenkent but have an apartment at the back of George (Rimms) so will no doubt bump into you sometime.

Gordon and Angie

Offline nelliedeen

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 23:30:05 PM »
Welcome Pete and Cathy, we too have a house in Calis and will definately be at the May party so, see u there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf