Author Topic: A new member  (Read 2454 times)

Offline nig68

A new member
« on: July 30, 2007, 17:30:36 PM »
30 Jul 2007.

just returned from a fantastic 3 weeker at Olu Denez, bought apartment at Green Valley.

first time as a forum member, thus be patient with any rules that i may infringe - joke!!.

will revisit our new home in October and hopefully a few times next year. the first question to pose is: do the UK - Turkey flights run from March 08 onwards (to tie in with kids hols ??).

cheers.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
A new member
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 17:45:17 PM »
a warm welcome nigel,congrats on your new place in the sun and yes there are flights in march we have booked with Aegean for next march

Offline Diverbaz 1

A new member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 17:46:33 PM »
Welcome Nigel, I think you may have missed all the best deals for next year with Aegean Air, flights were being sold for as little as £70 return, including school holiday dates. You may still find some thing with them, find the link on this site.

Baz 8)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 17:48:51 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline nig68

A new member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 18:02:43 PM »
Puma + Diverbaz 1,

my thanx for your tips. we live in Truro (Carrnwalll), and would normally fly from local Exeter/ Bristol airports, but i think its useful to travel a bit further (Manc) to catch the Spring flight prices.
cheers

Offline Tonya

A new member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 18:05:55 PM »
If you want the trek to Cardiff, there are still flights in August next year for £112 return, which is still a bargain.

Offline nig68

A new member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 18:13:47 PM »
If you want the trek to Cardiff, there are still flights in August next year for £112 return, which is still a bargain.

what a bargain...will book that 2nite, as the drive to cardiff would be easier that the trek 'up country'.
am still looking for a late March/ early April flight, altho the agean flight do look good at this stage.

many thanx for all your tips/ replies.

Nige'

Offline Diverbaz 1

A new member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 18:20:09 PM »
Hi Again Nigel,

I'm quite near you, (St Eval) we normaly try and fly from Bristol too, but due to the supplement added from Bristol, it makes it cheaper to fly from Gatwick.

Baz 8)

Offline nig68

A new member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 18:27:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Hi Again Nigel,

I'm quite near you, (St Eval) we normaly try and fly from Bristol too, but due to the supplement added from Bristol, it makes it cheaper to fly from Gatwick.

Baz 8)

yes the Bristol 'add-ons' do make it a more expensive affair - will check out Gatwick. I work nearer to you than we both thought, as i'm now "based" on the other side of newquay airport - if u get my drift!!..Nige'

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
A new member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 19:03:11 PM »
Hi and a very warm welcome to the Forum. We live not far from Green Valley near the New Otogar :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 19:05:04 PM by tribalelder »

Offline Diverbaz 1

A new member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 20:05:51 PM »
Hi Nige

Go there a couple times a week myself ;):D

Baz 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf