Author Topic: Dwaine Chambers  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Dwaine Chambers
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 21:12:20 PM »
I,m not a Doctor but i wouldnt have thought that the muscles will still be enhanced by drugs after all this time ? Surely he'd have had to have kept taking them all the time during his suspension. I'm sure he's tested for drugs every time he pulls on his spikes so wouldnt that be detected?

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Dwaine Chambers
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 22:56:19 PM »
Let them all take drugs. Surely that is the answer and then there is no confusion.

Offline Glenn66

Dwaine Chambers
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 13:19:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox

I,m not a Doctor but i wouldnt have thought that the muscles will still be enhanced by drugs after all this time ? Surely he'd have had to have kept taking them all the time during his suspension. I'm sure he's tested for drugs every time he pulls on his spikes so wouldnt that be detected?

Hi JB,
The point of using steroids is that they allow the formation of increased muscle mass,mass which in the majority of cases,would not have been formed using normal techniques(diet/training),over a shorter period of time.Once the mass is formed,it is possible to maintain the definition/quality of muscle through "legal" means.
So I would say that he is still benefitting from the use of banned substances.

Glenn :)

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Dwaine Chambers
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 15:01:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn66

quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox

Hi JB,
The point of using steroids is that they allow the formation of increased muscle mass,mass which in the majority of cases,would not have been formed using normal techniques(diet/training),over a shorter period of time.Once the mass is formed,it is possible to maintain the definition/quality of muscle through "legal" means.
So I would say that he is still benefitting from the use of banned substances.

Glenn :)

I'd have to bow to your superior knowledge on that one. Doesnt look like it's going to be made easy for him anyway so the anti Dwayne brigade can rest easy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf