Author Topic: Another new one!  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Dancer

Another new one!
« on: May 22, 2008, 07:36:14 AM »
Greetings to all.  I visited Calis with a small number of friends at the end of April and absolutely fell in love with the place - but it would appear that most of you feel the same, so kindred spirits so to speak.

I am visiting the resort again, hopefully around 9th June, and this time I am bringing the family.

The reason for the visit is because we may be interested in purchasing one of the Sunny Villas in Calis but as we haven't done anything like it before I have around one hundred and one questions!

If it would not be too rude, I would be grateful if I could post a few questions periodically and pick your collective brains?

Bye for now.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Another new one!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 08:16:51 AM »
Hi Debbie
Welcome to CBF.  There's already a mountain of information to keep you right when purchasing your place in the sun, anything you can't find, just ask and someone will know the answer.
Good luck, you won't regret it
Anne

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Another new one!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:38:35 AM »
Good morning and welcome to the forum, as Anne says, there's loads of info, just go to search at top right and start asking, you will find most of what you need to know, when you get stuck on something, fire away someone will give you an answer, that's what this forum is for. Alan

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Another new one!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 12:42:44 PM »

Hello Debbie welcome to the forum.  Bruce

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Another new one!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 17:58:05 PM »
hi debbie and welcome good luck in you hunt for a place in the sun
ask anything you need to know

Offline STEVErx

Another new one!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 18:01:06 PM »
hi there and welcome

Offline Dancer

Another new one!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 18:45:53 PM »
Good evening to all.  What a wonderful surprise to turn on my computer and find that I had 5 people kind enough to welcome me as a new member.  I will certainly be trawling the forum topics but just as a quick 'throw-in' I am told that projected increase in property values are expected to be 15% per annum for the next 3 years - would this be attainable?

Plus, is it feasible that a 3 bed, 3 bathroom villa could be let out for most of the season by an agent?

Now, apologies to all, but I have to confess to being a 'technophobe' and am at home without the technical support of 2 teenage kids, so here's hoping that this will be posted for all to read and then I would like to contact the 5 people who kindly responded to me initially.

Flipping heck - where is an annoying oik when you need one.....

Offline julesbob0303

Another new one!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 20:12:02 PM »
Welcome Debbie - I'm sure you'll love this forum as much as the rest of us.  You appear to be doing very well - your post appeared at least!  Well done - leave the kids out of the way.  It's easier that way!  Have recently bought an apartment in Calis - best thing we ever did.  Out now on Monday - can't wait!

All the best, Julie

Offline Dancer

Another new one!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 20:49:56 PM »
Hi Julie, thank you for your welcome.  I have just been browsing the CBF night out topic and wonder whether this bash is still carrying on.  We arrive on Monday 9th June and would love to meet up with as many people as possible - do you know if people still meet up each Wednesday and if so, where it is.

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Another new one!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 21:07:42 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf