Author Topic: Turkish Club Night In Brum.  (Read 10046 times)

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Turkish Club Night In Brum.
« on: February 10, 2009, 22:50:41 PM »
Hi all, it must be about 2 years or so since I posted that I'd be organising a Turkish Club Night in Birmingham. Well, the time has arrived ladies and gentlemen :D

For those on Facebook search for the following for more details..
'One Night In Istanbul (B'ham's First Turkish Club Night)'

Here's the blurb!!

At last!! A Turkish Club Night is coming to Birmingham soon!! We have hired a Birmingham City Centre and we have booked the room for 2 dates.

Friday 20th March - 9.30 until 2.00
and
Friday 24th April - 9.30 until 2.00

On the night we will have a DJ playing Turkish Pop from the 90's up to the present day Turkish Club tunes.

Also, we are trying to arrange the bar to be stocked with Efes and Raki to make the party go with a swing!!

'One Night In Istanbul' will be an all ticket event as the venue only has a limited capacity. Tickets will be available from next week at a cost of just £6.00 each, please call Aysegul on.......... for more details.

We really hope that this night will be a success, so that we can do more events for Birmingham's growing Turkish community.

The venue is The Victoria on John Bright Street, Birmingham.

------------------------------------------
Sonunda...Turkish Club Night cok yakinda Birmingham da.
Birmingham City Centre da sizler icin 2 ayri gun aldik.
Gecemiz basarili olursa aylik yapmayi dusunuyoruz.Buda sizlerin katilimiyla olucak.

20 Mart cuma ( 9.30-2.00)
ve
24 Nisan cuma (9.30-2.00)

Bu arada barda turk icecekleri(Efes ve Raki) da mevcut olacaktir.
arkadaslar yerimiz sinirli oldugu icin gecemizin biletleri onceden satilacaktir.16 subat tan itibaren biletleri bizzat benden temin edebilirsiniz.
Aysegul ...........

---

By the way,If I can promote this website in anyway chaps, I'd be more than happy to add logo to posters etc.  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf