Author Topic: club e  (Read 3102 times)

Offline bridge7

club e
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 11:20:29 AM »
Thank you all for your comments, Buddy I live in walney island Barrow, originally from Glasgow.  hope that lady got her things back, maybe an inside job if the doors were locked? or maybe I should not assume that. I will be keeping what little jewelery I have on me :) Does anyone know how much it is in club e to hire a room safe? I am soooooooooo excited about coming here, we had a nightmare with thompsons we orignally booked to go to icmelar but someone we knew went and said the hotel was terrible so ten weeks ago we tried to change hotels, long story short unless we paid another 400 for a 4 star hotel plus 100 for changing hotels we had to accept a b and b which would was 600 less than we paid, and for that priviledge we had to also pay an extra 100. So we ended up choosing calis beach and club e still cost us an extra 100 but I am a great believer in fate and believe things happen for a reason :) so I know I am going to have a great time. Thank you all so very much for your forum and all your help and best wishes to you all. x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf