Author Topic: Buying in Hisarano  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Morelp

Buying in Hisarano
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »
I am planning to buy a Villa in Hisarano from Nicholas Homes. Is ther any value in using my own solicitor and does anyone have horror stories about Nicholas Homes?

Thanks Paul

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Buying in Hisarano
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 11:43:39 AM »
Welcome Paul

There are hundreds of posts about all the developers here on CBF, you can search them all at http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/search.asp

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Buying in Hisarano
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 18:08:43 PM »
hi and welcome paul ,just do lots of research and you can't go wrong

Offline PKHUGHES100

Buying in Hisarano
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »
Hi Paul, like you I am in the process of buying a property in Ovacik via Lycia homes but know someone who purchased via Nicholas Homes, she works with me. I have had really good advicefrom her ansd she rates Nicholas homes so I do not think you will have a problem. In terms of using your own Solictor, different people take different approaches, I researched this a lot and decided to let Lycia progress everything for me. In fact I purchsed a  "Buying In Turkey" publication from "apogee publishing" and this had great advice in it so would suggest, if you have not done so already, you consider this approach to help with your research along with the web of course. It has taken me 2 years to take the plunge and there is such a thing as to much research but if I can help, let me know. I would also be happy to share info via e-mail, i.e questions I have asked in connection with the purchase.

Offline karenr

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »
if your buying a villa thats great.....you stand alone. there are a few complaints re the company on complexes on the hisaronu forum. but in general they appear to be ok.... check out the forum and the topic is nicholas maintanance :) goodluck x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf