Author Topic: abandoned pups  (Read 3600 times)

Offline terrie

abandoned pups
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:05:35 PM »
Just been and collected seven..yes7.pups,found by english lady near the main canal,unfortunatly dumped(wicked people)[:(!]
centre closed today (holiday).they will stay with us for a few days and hopefully will be feeding enough to go to the centre next week...anyone want one?
hope the lady who found the puppies has a speedy recovery,unfortunatly while caring for the puppies ,she slipped and broken her hip.!!:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
abandoned pups
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »
What a shame to dump these lovely puppies,but the worrying thing is the Mother will have more puppies and the next lot may not be found when dumped.  Good for you and a big pat on the back for helping. I hope they all find good homes.
Jacqui.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 19:14:28 PM »
how can you dump these gorgeous creatures is is so sad, but well done for helping them and I hope that lovely lady that rescued them makes a speedy recovery!

Offline lizw

abandoned pups
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 19:31:25 PM »
just back from hospital and she has had the operation and is awake, doing alright.  i would like to say a HUGE thanks to you guys for helping with this puppies as it was one less thing to worry about under the circumstances. you were swift, kind and just wonderful. thanks loads. she fell over on porridge at 4 this morning when getting up to refed them all, and broke her hip and has had to have it pinned, hopefully 5 days in hospital and then home. thanks again for another great job

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 19:34:21 PM »
The puppies are doing well and send their love:D

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 19:36:42 PM »
A very big

Thank you

to Simon and Terrie ;)

Offline june

abandoned pups
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 19:54:07 PM »
Just how can people be so vile?, those little darlings and such a terrible shame for the poor lady who was trying to help by looking after them.

I always thought Terrie and Simon would make wonderful foster parents!!...as usual how kind you are, keep saying it but you know I mean it.....I do hope that homes can be found for them soon.

Junexx

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 20:20:00 PM »
How about all the CBF animal lovers make a date via the forum maybe in the Summer months, to have a "Help the Sanctuary day" where we all stay in one night of our holiday and what you would have spent on food and drink eating and drinking out, we donate that money to the sanctuary.Have a night in cooking and drinking on our balconies, if you feel like you can not stay in then you could go out for a little walk and take some biccies with you and feed all the strays you see on your jaunt! We would be up for it definetly, We could name it " dogging night in Calis" that would grab some attention! I for one would feel very proud that I had been part of this.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 20:24:39 PM »
Sponsored dogging:D Ive only got a scooter :-\

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
abandoned pups
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 20:37:42 PM »
Andy it would be brilliant if people want to take part, it could raise quite a sum I have just worked out if a 100 couples took part and donated 50 lira per couple that would be 5000 lira for the sanctuary, gosh my maths is good!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf