Author Topic: A Turkish fairy tail.  (Read 1771 times)

Offline terrie

A Turkish fairy tail.
« on: November 29, 2009, 15:28:00 PM »
Once upon a time there was a little puppy named snow white.
She was lost and had been wandering around when she came upon a fairy godmother, the fairy godmother said she new of a fairy castle where she could stay until she was rested and fed.
 Well when she arrived at the fairy castle she met seven dwarfs.
Firstly meet snow white

now the seven dwarfs

Here comes the next one

Another!

And another

More!

keep them coming!!

one more

They to had been lost, but where found by another fairy godmother and brought to the fairy castle.
That evening they had a big magical party with lots of warm milk and doggy delights, soon their tummies were full.
This party will continue until tuesday, and then snow white and the seven dwarfs will take a trip into the country where they will meet lots of new freinds, puppy dogs cats and kittens.
Snow white would love to have permanant mummy and daddy, as would the seven dwarfs.
So please help us to help them find  new homes, they are all little darlings, and if i really did have a big fairy castle i would keep them all.
Animal Aid tries to help the centre as much as we can by providing dry dog and cat food and extra medical supplies they need also toys beds etc.
We will, if we can  try and help with injured animals like Lucky the dog.    
This is only made possible with your support, so please if you can spare a few lira or buy an extra tin of pet food all our 4 legged freinds would be so grateful.
Also as many of you know we always do a car boot stall, so any unwanted itemswill be gratefuly received.
Thank you for taking the time to read this
The A team  :)
Any donation can be paid direct into our paypal account. :)
The end.

Offline june

A Turkish fairy tail.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 17:35:48 PM »
What a lovely story......

Snow white is beautiful as usual but the 7 dwarfs are far more gorgeous than I remember!!!:D

Another to add to the list, snow white is also adorable.....well done Terrie and all the A Team.

I am sending some stuff with Gav, Terrie, and also a seperate parcel which I hope to send before Xmas with Flea Treatments, toys etc.

Fantastic work, it must be non stop with all those mouths to feed Mommy!

Take care
June and Stu
XX

Offline terrie

A Turkish fairy tail.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 18:21:18 PM »
Thanks June, really hard not to get attached to the darlings
hope you and Stu are well xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf