Author Topic: Winehouse  (Read 3239 times)

Offline bikerchickblonde

Winehouse
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 16:35:32 PM »
Gr eat night!  Great dancing!  Great meal!  Not so great a headache... but serves me right!   Thanks to the Winehouse ... and thanks to Pat and Phil for a great night!

Offline Diverbaz 1

Winehouse
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 16:43:52 PM »

Excellent night, now have enough wine to see us through the Christmas period:D. Thanks to Phil and Pat and the Winehouse guys.

Offline phil1839

Winehouse
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 17:00:25 PM »
Can I say thank you to everyone who came last night for making it such a successful evening, and to Ian, Sener and the staff at the Winehouse. We raised 350tl on the raffle for Animal Aid and we also sold loads of wine of which 20tl from each case will go to the Charity. We hope to see you next Friday for the Christmas Quiz details of which I will put out on Monday.  I must say I've never seen so many people of mature years dancing to the Killers.

Offline calvin 1949

Winehouse
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 18:20:41 PM »
Been downloading some more sedate music for you young folk Phil,maybe you will be able to dance the fandango too ,once again thanks for a great night Calvin

Offline jessiejames

Winehouse
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »
thank you winehouse for another great night last friday ,thank you phil and pat for the wine tasting ,and to ian and sener and the winehouse staff for another great meal and service ( welldone ) so nice to see the winehouse doing well ,it is so nice to be able to go there, knowing it will be nice warm and what lovely christmas decoration they have done for us to enjoy , looking forward to our next visit .

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

Winehouse
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 02:09:33 AM »
Thnx everyone..

Are we human ? or Are we dancers ?  or both of that plus we are drinkers :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf