Author Topic: A big hello to all!!!!  (Read 2891 times)

Offline PKHUGHES100

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 17:27:29 PM »
Welcome, we have just bought our place in the sun in Ovacik, we love the area.

We know Calis area as well so you never know our paths might cross as we find out about events etc that are going on via the super forum.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 22:01:07 PM »
hi dave and welcome congrats on your new place in the sun
feb/march wrap up well and buy electric blankets for night time brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »
Hi Dave

welcome to the CBF - you'll love being out here.

A good way to get to meet new people is to get involved with the Calis Beach Carnival Committee, a group of dedicated and really nice people; friendly and welcoming.

Maybe see you around at the Car Boot Sales or markets.

Nichola & Dogan

Offline Dempava

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 09:57:42 AM »
Hi Dave & Linda and welcome. We have met before as we lived in Keyingham and know your aunty Pat and Mally very well. You'll love It here I'm sure. We live not far from Calis in Ovacik so maybe we could meet up in Feb when you are over.

Dave & Pam Irwin

Offline kizkucuk

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »
Hi Dave, Lyn and Jamie - welcome to the forum and to Calis - you narrowly beat me to the apartment in Selvi Evler so I know you have a lovely new home to stay in and it's a lovely complex. Everyone is really friendly and it has a lovely pool area.  This is my first winter in Calis - when the sun shines it's nice and warm, but the temperature drop at night makes it feel cold - not UK cold though :-)  When it rains it rains - wellies and a waterproof coat needed.  Everyone in Calis is very welcoming and friendly and you'll soon feel part of the community.

Offline Dave Pride

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 13:56:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Dempava

Hi Dave & Linda and welcome. We have met before as we lived in Keyingham and know your aunty Pat and Mally very well. You'll love It here I'm sure. We live not far from Calis in Ovacik so maybe we could meet up in Feb when you are over.

Dave & Pam Irwin

Hi, Sorry we can,t remember you but i,m sure we will if we meet. What a small world it is. Are you living out there??

Offline Dave Pride

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 13:58:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kizkucuk

Hi Dave, Lyn and Jamie - welcome to the forum and to Calis - you narrowly beat me to the apartment in Selvi Evler so I know you have a lovely new home to stay in and it's a lovely complex. Everyone is really friendly and it has a lovely pool area.  This is my first winter in Calis - when the sun shines it's nice and warm, but the temperature drop at night makes it feel cold - not UK cold though :-)  When it rains it rains - wellies and a waterproof coat needed.  Everyone in Calis is very welcoming and friendly and you'll soon feel part of the community.

Sorry we beat you to the apartment, but we fell in love with it the minute we walked through the door.We hope to have happy times in Calis this coming year. Did you get somewhere else?

Offline Dave Pride

A big hello to all!!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 19:38:58 PM »
Right. Today I thought "sod it", need to get out there so booked flights for 15th march as Lyn "needs to wash the curtains" (yeah, right!!!" so will be over for our first visit of the year.Would be nice to meet up with anyone who fancies a beer or two and helping us to get to know Calis a bit better.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf