Author Topic: 2011 Charity Calendars  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Pi55y

2011 Charity Calendars
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:46:03 AM »
Fingers crossed, the first batch of the new 2011 Calis Carnival calendars should arrive from the printers next week in time for sale at the Calis Car Boot Sale on Sunday 24 October. They will also go on sale at a number of outlets  throughout Calis and Fethiye (to be advised)

This years calendar is again a colourful, slimline, month per page version (same size as last year)  with room to write birthdays, appointments etc. This years theme is Turkish people and life and it  features many  photographs entered into the 2010 photography competition. It will make a  great stocking filler or alternative to a Christmas card.

The calendars will sell at 5 TL each to people in Turkey. We can also arrange for them to be sent back to UK  for an extra 6 TL.

If anyone in the UK wishes to order a calendar they will cost 5 pounds sterling. This will cover the cost of the calendar, packaging and second class postage in the UK.

Advance orders are now being taken so please e-mail me through my profile on this forum with your requirements and name and delivery address and I will advise you how to make payment.

Please let me know if you need them to arrive before Christmas so that we can try to make sure that these ones are sent back early with our lovely helpers, in plenty of time. If the calendar is for a Christmas present we can even send them directly to that person if you provide their details and any message you would like us to include.

All money raised from the calendar will go to our charity, helping children in the local Calis/Fethiye area.

Thanks
Chrissie   :)

Offline Pi55y

2011 Charity Calendars
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 22:17:49 PM »
We already have one volunteer who has kindly volunteered to take back a consignment  of calendars both at the end of October and again at the end of November for postage in UK. If you are thinking of ordering and want to make sure of delivery before Christmas in UK please make sure that you get your orders in early :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf