Author Topic: 2011 Calendars are now on sale!  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Pi55y

2011 Calendars are now on sale!
« on: October 23, 2010, 17:08:02 PM »
The Calis Carnival Charity 2011 calendars have now arrived - hot off the press from the printers this morning - and they are looking very nice.

These will be on sale at the car boot sale tomorrow morning  at the bargain price of 5 TL (cheaper than buying a Christmas card  ;)).  They are already on sale at Guvens Restaurant (they are one of our lovely sponsors), the Nil Bar and Eyna Restaurant all in Calis.  They will also be going on sale at other locations in Calis and Fethiye from Monday.

For those who have already e-mailed me from UK, now is the time to make your payment and we should hopefully have the first "courier" taking them back later next week.

This years calendar is again a colourful, slimline, month per page version (same size as last year) with room to write birthdays, appointments etc. This years theme is Turkish people and life and it features many photographs entered into the 2010 photography competition. It will make a great stocking filler or alternative to a Christmas card.

We can also arrange for the calendars to be sent back to UK for an extra 6 TL each (this covers postage and packing).

If anyone in the UK wishes to order a calendar they will cost 5 pounds sterling. This will cover the cost of the calendar, packaging and second class postage in the UK.

Please let me know if you need them to arrive before Christmas so that we can try to make sure that these ones are sent back early with our lovely helpers, in plenty of time. If the calendar is for a Christmas present we can even send them directly to that person if you provide their details and any message you would like us to include.

All money raised from the calendar will go to our charity, helping children in the local Calis/Fethiye area.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 17:13:09 PM by Pi55y »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 17:42:19 PM »
I can be a courier on the 15th November if that is any good?

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 07:44:31 AM »
That would be great Anne, thanks. We also have someone going back next week if anyone in UK wants to order one.  We sold loads of calendars at yesterdays Car Boot Sale.

Roka Restaurant have also been added to the list of sales outlets and a lot more are being added today.  I will post a full list tomorrow.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »
great calender full of fab photos

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 17:01:34 PM »
The first calendars are leaving for the UK tomorrow.

We have two more couriers going back to UK in 2 weeks time who can post the next ones so if anyone wants some in good time for Christmas please place your orders  :).

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 16:39:45 PM »
Will the calendars still be on sale at the end of December when we are next out,am gutted that I did not read this thread when I was in Turkey as I could have picked one up from the Nil Bar. Is it possible to reserve one for December please, if not I will order one. Many thanks in advance.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 21:26:34 PM »
We will save you one Karen. We have had some really good feed back about the photo's on the calendar this year. They are from the photography competition and people are loving them. :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 21:31:06 PM by mercury »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 21:52:04 PM »
That is brillint thank you Anne I will email you nearer the time about payment and picking it up. I have had one for the last two years and I love them!

Offline Beep

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 17:19:50 PM »
Now for sale at the PIDE Restaurant in Ciftlik as well  :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 17:54:43 PM »
Also tickets for the Hot gossip night at the Pide restaurant next door to Melissa's supermarket.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf