Author Topic: 3C's Quiz Challenge Cup - please book now  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's Quiz Challenge Cup - please book now
« on: February 25, 2011, 15:14:25 PM »
The date and venue for the 3C's annual Quiz Challenge Cup has now been confirmed.

The Quiz will take place at the Nil Bar in Calis on Sunday 27 March - time 7.30 pm.  It is  maximum of 6 members to a team and the entry fee for each team is 10TL which goes to our charity.

The quiz will consist of 6 subject rounds plus a table-top round.  You will also be invited to play a joker on what you think will be your best subject round. At the end of the night the winning team will be presented with a cup which will be theirs to display in the bar/restaurant/location  of their choice for one year. They will also receive a bottle of wine. The team "holding everyone up" will receive a wooden spoon. The present holders of the cup are the Swallows from Swallows Restaurant in Hisaronu.

As space is limited the quiz is limited to 15 teams of 6 people.  To make sure of your place please book early either by e-mailing me or ringing 0535 8554919.  We already have bookings from teams representing Guvens, the Seketur and the Nil Bar.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 21:35:30 PM by Pi55y »

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
There are still a few places left for the 3C's challenge cup quiz on Sunday 27 March. If you would like to book your team in - maximum 6 people in a team - please e-mail me to make sure of your place  :)

Offline busybee

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 13:17:39 PM »
Please remember to register your quiz team by telehoning 0536 373 9520, there are now only a few places left.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf