Author Topic: Abandonded dog  (Read 15680 times)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« on: December 09, 2011, 07:59:04 AM »
Hi I received this message today are you able to help.  I will ask Linda to contact you here.

TuesdayLinda Trup Nee Ellis
Hi Heather - I see that you are an admin in the free the dolphins at OluDeniz - and wonder if you can help me.

I help with TAG (Turkish Animal Group) an animal rescue organisation in Turkey but they are over 7 hours away from Olu Deniz and our rescuer is back in the UK now and we have no-one to help us. Do you know anyone living there who could go and see if there is a puppy tied up to a tree behind a hotel in Ölüdeniz. We have tried to contact the hotel but think that they have closed for the season and no-one is there now. The puppy has not been given food or water but was being fed by a tourist who has now left the country.

We are desperate to find this puppy but cant find anyone to help us. If you know anyone living in Oludeniz or close by could you contact Karen Lowrie Wren or myself. We would be so grateful for your help.

Thanks

Linda xx

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »
Yes we already have this message, but a bit vague on location, if we can find out where it is we may ask the Ovacik animal rescue people to investigate otherwise we  will follow it up.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:28:34 AM »
I got a message last night to say it was Manzara Hotel - on the left hand side as you go down the hill - I don't know why this info wasn't given in the first place...

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:10:32 AM »
ok I have passed this message on to the Ovacik people see if they can help if not we will investigate.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »
ok I have passed this message on to the Ovacik people see if they can help, is there anyone who lives in that direction that is willing investigate?, if not we will investigate.

Offline brianthegardener

Abandonded dog
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 12:07:19 PM »
I will go down now Any and see what is going on.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 12:08:34 PM »
cheers Brian

Offline brianthegardener

Abandonded dog
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 12:38:34 PM »
Hi Andy ... ive been to Manzara Hotel there is a dog tied to at tree at the entrance to the hotel .. he is probably there as a guard dog..to me he is not a happy dog as he was showing me his teeth A LOT.. i couldnt tell if he has food and water, he realy is quite a vicious acting dog .. ive not been much help to you as i think it would be better for "some one with authority " to investigate this dog more .. if AA wants to go to hotel im more than happy to show you where the hotel is.

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:39:27 PM by brianthegardener »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 12:59:39 PM »
would that be a puppy?

Offline brianthegardener

Abandonded dog
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 13:23:51 PM »
i must admit i thought it looked older than a puppy ... but you will have no way of getting down to the hotel without getting past this dog first .. i would say this is around 3 years old.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf