Author Topic: Akinlar Schools Visit response to us  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Julesp

Akinlar Schools Visit response to us
« on: January 18, 2012, 22:33:19 PM »
We have received essays, pictures and letters of thanks from all the children who visited Fethiye. Reading them it seems everyone had a great day to remember and it is amusing to read how each child had a different favourite part of the experience ! For some it was Their 1st Coach ride, others the Park, the beach, the Museum, I girl wrote she enjoyed getting a trolley and spending money in Kipa!

They are fabulous writings and makes our work feel so worthwhile! We will be getting some of them Translated and posted for all to see ASAP and they will also be available for people to look through at our coffee mornings very soon. I will also try to scan and upload them to the internet with links  :)

We are looking forward now, to the younger children from the school, also visiting Fethiye as soon as the weather improves   :)

We will organize these educational visits for other schools, in the near future.  A new project, and, looking at the children s responses, an extremely enjoyable experience for us all  :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Akinlar Schools Visit response to us
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:15 AM »
How wonderful Jules to have been part of giving the opportunity and the memories for those children. Well done. Cant wait to read their stories x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf