Author Topic: Well, helllloooo  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Rachie

Well, helllloooo
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 08:34:48 AM »
Hi, thanks for more messages and welcomes.
Ha ha, Raki is good for all Alan.  My name is Rachael but too formal.
Oh wow Kanga, I would love to spend 7 weeks.  Have a wonderful time!! The mozzies werent really around when I was there, but I came back with some big bites from walking in the mountains where they had started. As C1pool says, the good news is that the weather is not good here or there, so dont be too sad.
Oh Mark, you are so lucky.  How long you going for?  I think Kate is back out in May.  I will be moving to France so wont be able to go out again until at least October or maybe next year.
I have to say Calis beach will stay with me forever, including the scars from walking the beach every day (blisters on my feet).

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Well, helllloooo
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2005, 08:48:48 AM »
Hi Rachie, welcome to the forum; I don't have blisters on my feet but I do have a dodgy ankle and knee from falling in a hole at the side of the road when I was walking home one night (no lighting!). I don't think there is any serious damage but time will tell. I had a friend with me who had come out with me for the week and we had a good laugh once I had checked that nothing was broken!
Pete

Offline tytots

Well, helllloooo
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
Welcome Rachie. Pete. Welcome back. ''no lighting'' my a---. It was all the white wine you asked people to recommend before this last trip. Your not supposed to try every one, or it could have been the Raki!! I know you are rather fond of it:D. I fell over on the main bridge in Calis, now that was to do with the lighting ;)Glad your OK. Elaine

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf