Author Topic: Dentist Recommendation for Porcelain Veneers - Dt Gokcen CiBi  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Lisa3

In June 2012 I had some Porcelain Veneers fitted.  It took me quite a while to find a dentist in Calis area, I was very nervous but knew I needed to have 5 replaced and 3 new ones fitted.  I also knew that in England the prices were significantly higher.

I wanted to share the experience so as to help those going through a similar nerve racking time. 

Firstly, I found 3 local dentists to the Calis area.  Two of them did Veneer work and I had a quote from each.  I was not happy with the information I received from one and decided to go with Dt.GÖKÇEN CiBi (she has been practising for about 7 years). 

I was a little apprehensive as she did not have any photographs to show me.  However, she did provide me with several telephone numbers of English people who had had work carried out.  I phoned 2 of them who were both very pleased with the treatment and had since recommended her to family and friends.  Dt.GÖKÇEN CiBi does all kinds of dental work including veneers, implants and general dentistry. 

Her address and contact details are:

Dt Gokcen CiBi
Dis Hekimi (Dentist in Turkish)
Address – Foca Mah. M. Selim Gunday Cad. Aykurt Apt, Kat 1 D.10
(Seckin Restaurant Ustu) Gunlukbasi  Fethiye / Mugla
E-mail: gokcen_542@hotmail.com
Tel: 0252 613 23 28
Mobile: 05054575707

Costs:  600TL per Porcelain Veneer
Total cost to remove 5 old ones and put on 8 new ones 4800TL (about £1700)

I made the appointment on the Monday and had my old ones removed, an impression taken and a temporary cover was put over my teeth (a bit like a gum shield), it did not impact at all on my eating and drinking.  The following friday (4 days later) the laboratory had made my Porcelain veneers and they were fitted.  It really was as quick as that. 

It certainly changes your smile and it took a couple of days for me to get used to my new look.  When my family saw them they thought they looked wonderful. 

My veneers are guaranteed for 5 years, so if one chips or comes off another will be made and replaced no problem and with no extra expense.  Hope this helps you if you are going through the same ordeal which I went through.

Offline cosycarol

Re: Dentist Recommendation for Porcelain Veneers - Dt Gokcen CiBi
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 14:30:02 PM »
Well done Lisa for being so brave!
My friend took up your recommendation and visited this dentist.  I since visited Gökcen for a porcelain crown to be replaced and was equally satisfied with her work and bedside manner! I had a nervous experience before with another dentist here.  I am normally very scared in the dentist chair but must say she was able to put me completely at ease. Her dental nurse is very hands on, whereas others I have seen can be merely ornamental!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf