Linked Events

• Animal Aid Table Top Sale at Pastries and Pies Calis: July 21, 2012

Author Topic: 21 July Table Top Sale  (Read 3983 times)

Offline grahamturner09

Re: 21 July Table Top Sale
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 20:24:37 PM »
Pity it is on the 4th I arrive on the 4th of August but to late to make it.

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 20:55:37 PM »
Never fails to impress me the effort and help that this bunch give to the animals and the people of the area - a big thankyou from me.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 00:16:35 AM »
Andy darling man can't u make it the 11th august that's two members cant make the 4th  :)I will donate a gorgeous brand new Jo Malone bath oil decanter for your raffle (if you are having one)if you change the date to the following week   ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 08:23:03 AM »
Thankyou for coming to my aid with my doggy emergency today.Knew your were busy but bitch in such distress with a bone stuck in her mouth.She was in the garden of a house which has been empty for 3 days.She also has had 5 puppies.The bone was stopping her being able to eat or drink.Baz and Caz came to her rescue and took her to the vet for me then delivered her back to her puppies.Will keep feeding them and providing water till Monday and if by then no one has returned to the house will phone the Zabita and report their abandonment.Dont understand how anyone can just abandon a bitch and her puppies without any food or water in this heat.Beyond belief.Thankyou again.Great result with the table top sale,stocked up on books for the next couple of months.

Thanks Baz and Kaz for covering for us whilst at the Table Top Sale and well done grizzy for bringing it to our attention, nice to have people who care.

Offline grizabella

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 17:21:57 PM »
Popped in this morning with a litre of milk for the puppies and some pet food for the bitch.She's looking so much better today.Mehtup the lady chef from Bostans had already been over to give them milk and food.When she was there a young man told her the owner was in prison but he had now got a friend to go in every evening to feed and water the dogs.Will still keep an eye on the situation and if this 'friend' decides to stop popping in will be phoning the Zabita toute suite!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 17:50:28 PM »
Thanks Grizzy  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf