Author Topic: 3C's Charity Shop - New Summer Opening Times  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's Charity Shop - New Summer Opening Times
« on: April 16, 2013, 08:12:50 AM »
Hi, just to let you know that from next Monday 22 April, the 3C's charity shop, located beneath the Eyna Retaurant in Calis,  will be opening for three mornings a week throughout the summer.  The new opening times will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11.00 - 2.00 pm

There is some really good summer season items on sale so be sure to pop in and take a look. We also have lots of good books for beach and poolside reading.

Also every Friday afternoon at 2.30, when the shop has closed, there is a Friday Fun Quiz at the Eyna hosted by 3C's Chairman Captain Squiffy.  Entrance is free and there are prizes for the winners.  There will be a collecting bucket available if anyone is desperate to dispose of any loose change.

The 3C's always welcomes donations for the shop and these can be dropped off at the shop or at Eyna restaurant when the shop is closed (there is convenient parking only a few meters away in the Car Boot Car Park).  Alternatively we can collect if required. Please pm me.

Thanks

Chrissie

Offline swindsor

Re: 3C's Charity Shop - New Summer Opening Times
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:42:55 AM »
We'll be sure to pop in again this year.  We went to the shop last year for the first time and got stocked up on some great books and my daughter bought a fab summer dress!  Hope you'll still be holding the quiz in July/August when we next visit.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf