Author Topic: animal Welfare Hisaronu.  (Read 2418 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
animal Welfare Hisaronu.
« on: July 27, 2013, 16:27:30 PM »
Animal Welfare Hisaronu are holding their grand Auction tonight at The Morning Star Ovacik. We have loads of fabulous prizes to be won plus a huge English chocolate tombola, raffles etc.
Auction starts at 8.30p.m but there will be fish and chips available from 7p.m price is 15tl with 5tl from every meal being donated to help our street animals. PLEASE come and support us. ALL proceeds going to to the neutering and helping of sick animals in Hisaronu, Olu Deniz' Ovacik and Maya.  thank you.. We also would be very grateful for donations for our coffee and cake mornings.. Gifts, clothes etc.. We are very dedicated to helping all animals in this area.. Thanks to Scunner for allowing us to advertise on here.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: animal Welfare Hisaronu.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 18:21:26 PM »
Where's Maya ?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 23:28:47 PM »
Oops Kaya.. 

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 13:49:20 PM »
Jackie has asked me to say a huge thanks to everyone who attended last night and at such short notice.. It was a great success and figures have to be finalised but she thinks they raised in the region of 6.000 tl... They do a fantastic job in that area and if anyone would like to go to their well attended coffee mornings in The Winter you will be made very welcome... Donations of any kind are very welcome...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf