Author Topic: Naylors  (Read 3088 times)

Offline dycedon

Naylors
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:13:13 AM »
We had the misfortune to eat in Naylas resteraunt, it is on the Kordon up from Boazigies, not correct spelling, it is the worst meal and service we have recieved in 7 years, the staff were not helpful and non exsistant the food was inedible apart from the mezes, steaks were ordered, medium to well done, came back raw, a good vet would have got them back on there feet, tough as old boots, my adana kebab was not up to scratch, crumbling and tasteless, explained to waiter, oh not speak english, funnyily enough his english was ok when he took our order, paid bill and left, no tip etc and let them know it was the worst meal we have had in 7 years, were they bothered, NO, so that is one crossed off the list.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Naylors
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 10:13:56 AM »
We considered that place for lunch one day, but decided on the Shaka.  Glad we did now. The Shaka was lovely and we really enjoyed the meal, quick service from pleasant and helpful staff and two lovely salads, tuna and chicken caesar.    The home made lemonade was good too... I have a real thing for this now and put the Mozaik Bahce and Shaka on a par for it.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 11:02:49 AM »
Naylas? Is that the one with the big fat sweaty topless tattoed waiter ?  ;)

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 12:42:54 PM »
Shakas was good thew last twice we were there, KKOB no that was me.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 12:47:45 PM »
We tried the one further up towards Calis last week. It's the last one at end of the new prom and called Denizati. We'd walked past it on our way home a few times and it was packed with a mix of Turkish and British. It's really worth a try, our food was delicious, the bread was soft and warm in a covered basket and our starters lovely, stuffed mushrooms and meze etc. M had sea bass, perfectly cooked and I had meatballs with cheese and an aubergine mash.Yummy!  We were given a plate of fresh fruit on the house. The owner seems a very nice man, he's run other restaurants in Fethiye and Olu Deniz. Our young waiter was very, very good - english speaking, friendly and polite. Without wine the meal for 2 cost around 60 tl.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 15:28:00 PM »
He used to have that restaurant beside the cinema, I forget what it was called now, it's gone though

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 18:25:55 PM »
He used to have that restaurant beside the cinema, I forget what it was called now, it's gone though

Thanks for that very informative post.  ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 18:28:13 PM »
I bet they give directions like "turn left where the post office used to be"  ;)

Offline Marggie

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 18:52:05 PM »
He used to have the Kral, along from Artys the new fish and chip shop.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 20:51:17 PM »

Thanks for that very informative post.   ;)

I remember it was the Kral lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf