Author Topic: Four Corners Bar Fethiye  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Four Corners Bar Fethiye
« on: October 10, 2013, 12:32:52 PM »
We have been to this bar a few times during our trips to Turkey nice location it is at the far end of the harbour and it is upstairs which we liked the idea of...last year all was fine we had a few beers each and price was as expected...
This year they had run out of large Efes so only had malt efes to which we agreed to have we only had the one each and the woman serving brought over a small bowl of nuts, great hospitality we were thinking and I was acting like a "tourist" taking pictures of views, anyway when we went to pay up we were charged 10tl a bottle for these Malt Efes, I just felt really let down as the woman certainly did not like us questioning the price, it is not particularly about the money but the sour taste it leaves in your mouth after, we will now not go back to this bar....

Offline Bluwise

Re: Four Corners Bar Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 18:21:12 PM »
Understand what you mean - I don't feel comfortable questioning prices but feel totally ripped off/stupid when I know I've been over-charged.  I wouldn't go back on principle either. 

Offline mac2010

Re: Four Corners Bar Fethiye
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:10:36 AM »
Its not a rip off if its priced in the drinks menu.. Its always been more expensive to drink malt efes beer. I am not defending this place but just ask for a menu first then order that way no shocks at bill time. :o :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf