Author Topic: 3C's 2013 Fundraising - How much we raised  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 3C's 2013 Fundraising - How much we raised
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »

Well done 3Cs and CBF. a truly great partnership

Absolutely and proud to be. We have some amazing charity donors who come up trumps time and time again.

If there was one new project I would like to tackle it wouldn't be the next school, it would be to find a way to get new donors from CBF - the ones that come and read about a school that is a health risk and just move on to the latest 'How much the price of Efes' topic.

We are here to help and soothe 365 days a year, it would be great if more people helped us help local charities just once in a while. Or even once.

Thanks to the "You know who you are" CBF members and thanks to the 3Cs people for all they do. I think they should sell spare seats when they visit schools like Bozalan for 50 TL - they'd get that 50TL and a supporter for life. What these guys do is change young lives in a substantially positive way, and without an 'expenses' column on the spreadsheet for their input.

A brilliant year.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 13:14:27 PM »
Congratulations to you all - we've been lucky to see all of the hard work done firsthand for the last 6 months! Appreciated more during the hot times in July & August - what commitment from all of you!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 14:42:07 PM »
I also wish we could get a few more members involved.  It gives me such a buzz and makes me feel so happy to see the pictures and hear the stories and know I have helped in a small way.  I am sure others would feel the same if they joined in.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 15:05:22 PM »
Well done to all involved and thanks to Chrissie for calendars which arrived today, they are very special, and remind me of some very good times we have had in the past, and hopefully more to come.

Offline Baznshir

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 15:22:20 PM »
It just gets better and is a welcome reward for all your hard work. Mete should take notice and be constructive instead of obstructive.

Offline marina

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 17:04:33 PM »
Well done to everyone involved in raising this amazing amount of money.  It's very easy to click a couple of times and send a payment through Paypal, or similar, the hard work is done by the people who give their time to organise all the events and distribute the money where it's most needed. 

Fantastic effort.   :)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 19:59:12 PM »

Absolutely amazing  ;D

Well done to all involved......a big pat on the back.

The Badgers

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 21:33:56 PM »
supporting local children.

Peter gave an excellent summation of the year at the AGM earlier this week where he outlined his satisfaction that the charity was now following a strategy in declining a number of requests for things like laptops and air cons which should be supplied by the Belidiye and focussing more on enriching the lives of disabled individuals and groups of children.

The charity now funds annual bursaries for more than a dozen young adults to attend university, funds a full time care assistant to assist the teacher in a class of severely disabled children, they are looking to fund an teacher for autistic children who attend the Patlangic disabled centre, the work with children requiring hearing aids continues as does the support for the children moved from the orphanage into the fabulous new 'Love Houses'

This is why I wholeheartedly support this charity, the people who work in this charity group give their time and energy freely, such a fantastic cause and fabulous results.

Plaudits well deserved.

:)   

Offline GlennB

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 08:35:30 AM »
Well done to you all, an absolutely superb effort, you should all be very pleased with yourselves, keep up the good work!

Offline Stan

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 13:45:22 PM »
Cracking !   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf