Author Topic: Telmessos  (Read 3226 times)

Offline cheffy

Telmessos
« on: January 17, 2014, 16:24:44 PM »
Hoorah, we have booked 2weeks at the end of June,  at Telmessos,  we've been before and so looking forward to a nice chilled break,  if anyone is around,  it would be good to say hello,  last year the little cafe open by the gates,  so I hope it's still around it was very pleasant.
So now I'm on count down:0)

Offline raygans

Re: Telmessos
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 21:27:06 PM »
Hi Cheffy,we won't be there until August and like you we are hoping that little cafe will still be there,hope you have a great time

Offline George Warner

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »
Took a walk that way this morning,before the thunder,lightening,rain and the BIG hailstones fell, yes the little place is still there,looks as though its still operating but we couldn't raise anyone when we shouted.Hey! Now the suns shining!

Offline cheffy

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 20:36:42 PM »
Hi Ragans,  shame we keep missing each other, maybe one day we'll catch an efes at the little bar,  you have a great holiday too,  I can feel the sun already,
Oddly enough George we had a terrific storm yesterday,  no hail,  but plenty of rain!

Offline raygans

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 21:36:25 PM »
Yes Cheffy we keep missing each other am sure we will get to share an efes or 3 one day lol. Good news that the little cafe is still there George we enjoyed the time we spent there last year the kids loved it too playing with the chicks and ducklings although youngest was a bit dubious about the turtles.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf