Author Topic: Wrong Player Sent Off !  (Read 5842 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Wrong Player Sent Off !
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2014, 17:47:51 PM »
Des you are either deluding yourself, or having a right laugh over Arsenal having one of the best defenses in the PL.  When we played our three main competitors we conceded 17 goals in three games, I will say that again because it does deserve repeating  17 goals.

I have said it before and I will say it again Arsenal cannot move on with Wenger at the helm.  Time for change, hopefully he will not sign the new contract and he is allowed to leave with his head held high for the good things he achieved at Arsenal.

And judging by many of the Arsenal blogs that penny has finally dropped with a number of the blinkered AKBs.
And as I said to you before Pete, who is going to  replace him, David Moyes Perhaps   ;) you never did give me an alternative.  ;)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2014, 18:00:16 PM »
Potential Wenger replacement, at present and could change in the next couple of months...

Foreigner Van Gaal, home talent - although not british - Martinez from within the club Steve Bould and outsider bet  Harry Redknapp (LOL)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2014, 19:17:37 PM »
Getting back on the subject, I really don't see how this can happen, some one messaged the ref to say he had seen the infringement but for some reason didn't identify the player?  The players from both sides informed the ref of his error including Chamberlain himself, which leaves the referee being an arrogant idiot and unfit for the job, it's the first time he has been in controversy but I suspect the last this season!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2014, 19:33:53 PM »
I suspect the Ref is a BEEP, (Bitter Ex Ex Pat) once I take off my rose tinted glasses, they are everywhere

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2014, 20:28:04 PM »
Its been going on for years and not just in the premier league.Its only the losers that complain until the next game when it happens in their favour. There's  already too  much technology in the game now. Its turned into a freaking game for ballerinas and acrobats and actors.Football is not a game for men anymore.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 20:35:17 PM »
Back on topic.... Where is Des gone, and how does he justify one of the best defences conceeding 17 goals in three games under the same failing manager.

Further update replacement for Wenger absolute rank outsider, even though he is a Gooner, Tim Sherwood.

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2014, 20:57:02 PM »
So what happens now. Does AOC get the red card and serve a match ban, or does the original decision stay?

Offline Jack13

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2014, 21:48:13 PM »
looking forward to that des. Gordon A. can u really afford that? see u in june. p.s. thanks for the comment Gordon. miserable Scotsman. lol

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: Wrong Player Sent Off !AA
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 07:18:46 AM »
Arsenal can now appeal and turnover the red card, Chamberlain will be charged retrospectively.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 07:24:25 AM »
For as long as players and coaches try and cheat refs.
 I have not seen the incident you refer to, but 20 year ago at centres of excellence boys as young as ten were being taught to dive. The sooner we have retrospective fines for incidents the refs missed or got wrong the better.
Mark you are a good friend of mine, but as you say you haven't seen it yet, what is the point of referring to 20 years ago. the game has moved on, and refs cant keep up with it,. and 4th officials are a waste of space, and  video technology  works in tennis, rugby, etc, so why not football.
Des the point I am making is players are being taught to cheat at a young age, if retrospective punishment was given after a while they would realise they are not going to get away with, all games are recorded in the top leagues so the ref and linesman should watch the game after, for things they have missed. I am not against video technology, but the problems want stopping not highlighting. Refs are also much fitter than they were 20 years ago (me being the exception)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf