Author Topic: Signed Fenerbahce Football Shirt - Your last Chance to win!!!!!  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Pi55y

For those who missed out on winning the signed Fenerbahce Football Shirt at the recent Vojos auction for the Soma Mine Disaster, you still have a chance to own it as it has generously been  redonated by the winning bidder Martyn Ball to raise money to help the needy children in Fethiye area so that they can also benefit.  Thank you Martyn for your generosity and support.

The shirt will feature in the second 3C's auction on Wednesday June 4 and for those who missed it or are unable to attend the auction, you can email me with your commission bids giving me your start bid and your maximum bid.

You can see the shirt by visiting    Auction 2014 -The List!!!!!! on the 3C's section of the forum

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=54997.0

Offline Lotty

Re: Signed Fenerbahce Football Shirt - Your last Chance to win!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 11:31:19 AM »
Fantastic generosity!  ;D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
Take a bow Martyn - a fabulous gesture  :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 20:20:11 PM »
Tonight is your last chance to place an email commission bid on this signed Fenerbache football shirt.  Online bidding finishes at 12 midnight tonight Turkish time, 10.00 pm UK time.  Please PM me if you wish to place a bid, giving your mimimum and maximum bid and out auctioneer George will bid on your behalf at tomorrow nights Promises auction.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 18:14:31 PM »
Any idea how much the shirt fetched Chrissie? 

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 18:45:19 PM »
We had several commission bids on the football shirt, but it finally went on the night for 850 TL - and the lucky bidder was Serdal from the Nil Bar.  A brilliant result and we really do thank Martyn for donating it to our charity, after winning it in the earlier auction to raise money for the Soma miner families, a very generous gesture   :)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 19:17:13 PM »
Angel celebrated their win by strutting her stuff up and down the prom wearing the shirt, it was a great moment. Some of the other great moments were Baz & Kaz in a bidding battle for some bacon and black pudding, the Jacqueline Kennedy earrings donated by Jacquie Harvey and the bidder who paid 110 lira for a 100 lira shopping voucher was typical of the generosity showed over the both nights.

Pas always, there were amazing bargains to be had but still, your generosity confounds me

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 19:54:44 PM »
Absolutely amazing....So disappointed that we couldn't be there this year.... The Nil Bar have consistently been great supporters of The 3CS over the years.... Martin must be thrilled that he donated The Football Shirt...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf