Author Topic: Morrisons Cellar  (Read 931 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Morrisons Cellar
« on: May 30, 2014, 16:54:44 PM »
For some time I have been buying 12-bottle cases of wine from Morrisons Cellar. It has free delivery and special offers on pre-mixed cases or you can mix them yourself, as long as you make the numbers up to 6 or 12. I was quite satisfied with the service.

Now Morrisons have decided to merge the Cellar with the General Groceries system. The outcome? They now tell me they can no longer deliver to my address as the online grocer service only applies to selected areas. Brilliant. A great improvement. They tell that they are working towards extending the service to more areas so I might get the service back sometime soon-ish, possibly. They are sorry for the inconvenience. I can sign up to an email list so it tells me when I am reconnected. I decided on a more suitable course of action. Buy my wine from Tesco.

What is going on with Morrisons management? Surely you don't withdraw your existing service until the alternative service is up and working? No wonder Morrisons retail and financial performance over the last year has been woeful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf