Author Topic: Calis Car Boot Dates confirmed for 2014/15 Winter Season  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Pi55y

Calis Car Boot Dates confirmed for 2014/15 Winter Season
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:15:49 AM »
The dates of the Çalış Car Boot Sales for the 2014/15 winter season have now been agreed with Fethiye Belediye and the Çalış Association

The first sale of the season takes place on Sunday 21 September so there is time to get sorting out your unwanted items.

The monthly Sunday car boot sales organised by the 3C’s, are now entering their 8th season and were the first ones to be held in S.W. Turkey. Although many other towns have since started their own sales, the original Çalış sales, continue to be one of the most popular with stallholders travelling from across the Mugla area to attend. The Çalış sales which are held in the car park next to the Bahar Hotel on Çalış seafront, take place from 7.00 am until 2.00 pm with set up from 6.00 am.   

After maintaining the pitch price for the last four years despite ever increasing table hire costs, it is with regret that the 3C's is finally having to increase the cost of a pitch, which includes two tables, from 15 TL to 20TL for the new season.

Not only are the sales a hunting ground for bargains but they are a great social event. The organisers, 3C’s, raises money to fund projects for local children from the sales of donated items on their committee stall and also from the stall entrance fees charged (net of  the cost of  table hire).

Of course if you have unwanted goods but do not want the bother of getting up early on a Sunday morning and having your own stall, the 3C’s  would be more than grateful to take these off your hands and can collect if required.  Please ring 0536 373 9520 both for collections and for more car boot information. 

Sale dates for the winter season are:
21 September
19 October
23 November
14 December
25 January
22 February
22 March
19 April

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Calis Car Boot Dates confirmed for 2014/15 Winter Season
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 15:59:33 PM »
Time flies for The 3cs.. Can't believe how fast these events come around.... Bet people are already asking about The Xmas Fair. Hope to see u soon.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 19:02:56 PM »
Surely you can get up at 5am to help set up at least one of those Anne!!!

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 19:53:06 PM »
Anne, people are already booking for the Christmas Fair which is on Sunday 7 December!
See link below
http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=55926.0

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 22:48:58 PM »
I did offer last year When I went out in October as they were short of helpers..Luckily I mean unfortunatley someone else offered. Phew. !!  I do think about them getting up at 5 though. Just before I turn over and pull up the quilt.!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf