Author Topic: 3C's 2014 Annual Report now online  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's 2014 Annual Report now online
« on: November 02, 2014, 16:34:02 PM »

If you would like to read a copy of the 2014 3C's Annual Report which  details evereything that the charity has been up to this year and where all the money has been spent  then you can now read it online by followig the link below.  The colourful report has lots of lovely pictures of the children as well contains a full financial statement of the year's accounts.

http://69.195.124.62/~thrcscha/3cscharityorg/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2014-Annual-Report-English.pdf

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: 3C's 2014 Annual Report now online
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 17:23:45 PM »
A fabulous Report and well worth a read    :)

Well done to all involved in producing it.   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 17:38:42 PM »
Thanks H.

The report does get translated into Turkish and printed copies are given to the Mayor, the Kaymakam, Director of Education, Chief of Police, Head of Zabita and FETAV.  This year we also intend to send one to the Governor of Mugla.

Although it is a costly exercise having the document translated,  it is a necessary one.  If anyone is able to help us with translation of this report in order to reduce these costs please could you pm me.  Thank you.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 17:55:16 PM »
The report makes a very interesting read. You guys support so many worthwhile causes and its great to read where the money is spent and the effect the charity has on the local community. Thank You all.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 17:58:45 PM »
I knew 3c's did a lot of amazing work but I had no idea just how much until I read the report.  Huge well done and thanks to all concerned.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 18:12:24 PM »
I can't be bothered to read it, I just wanted to say well done to all those who choose not to spend their entire lives in the same seat in the same bar with the same people every day - and put so much into this - what I always think of as "giving something back" but maybe they would just see it as helping locally.

It is particularly amazing to me that the total is so high without the carnival, way more than the years with the carnival. But of course, there's always been a lot more to this than carnival day.

I'd also like to thank the CBF members who must be sick to death of calls for assistance and STILL send the donation through. Absolutely remarkable people on here. Nearly as remarkable as the mind of Mr John "Highlander" Stephen who's ideas for fundraising online are quite ridiculous, impossible to fathom and bring in huge chunks of much needed money. He's a little bashful and dismissive of his effort but it IS an important part of the overall scheme of things and nobody else is doing it so the credit falls, however uncomfortably, at his door  :)

And to Pete & Chrissie who must feel like they used to have a life before they came up with this crazy idea. Two huge hearts of gold.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 18:42:49 PM »
Indubitably   :) x

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 19:04:28 PM »
Excellent, very heartwarming to read, well done to everyone.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 21:26:18 PM »
I knew 3c's did a lot of amazing work but I had no idea just how much until I read the report.  Huge well done and thanks to all concerned.

Bluwise - I recently received the Task List for the Christmas Fair. It runs to 8 pages of A4 !!!!!!. I have, in the past, helped organise a Fair in our village which had perhaps 22 stalls and I therefore know what is involved. To successfully organise the Calis Christmas Fair is simply staggering.

He's a little bashful and dismissive of his effort

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 21:56:58 PM by Highlander »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 22:51:55 PM »
I agree with everything said on this thread and would include Keith for providing
the CBF forum that assists these wonderful people in carrying out these fantastic deeds.

So many selfless people.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf