Author Topic: A warning about temizmama.com and Yurtici Kargo  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Libra

A warning about temizmama.com and Yurtici Kargo
« on: December 25, 2014, 08:28:09 AM »
If you order food from temizmama.com , try to avoid the cargo company Yurtici Kargo , prefer Aras Kargo insted.

Yurtici Kargo delivers once a week to Ölüdeniz-Ovacık area , so even if temizmama.com does everything for fast delivery , the cargo company itself is not customer oriented minded.

What happened ?

Last week on Monday I ordered 3 bags of 15 kg cat food. On Tuesday at 10 am they arrived at Fethiye Yurtici Kargo office. Later somebody from Yurtici Kargo called and said they will deliver on Friday or I should come and get it myself. I decided to wait. Next day on Wednesday , I got another phone call from the cargo company saying they will deliver next Tuesday not Friday. I said , somebody called yesterday and said you will deliver on Friday. The guy said , if so then we'll deliver on Friday.

On Friday , as they had not delivered , I called Yurtici Cargo Customer Service at 4 pm. They said , I should wait as towards new year they might be busy. At 5 pm I called the Fethiye office , talked to the manager , he insisted they would deliver on Tuesday.
I called the District Management of Yurtici Kargo in Izmir. They said , they changed delivery plans and will only deliver on Tuesdays , but as they promised Friday , they arranged a delivery for Saturday.

I contacted temizmama.com , they talked with the cargo company and were upset as delivery schedules had been changed without informing them , as their website says they deliver after three working days.

I decided to pick the food up myself as I was short of cat food , was in the cargo office at 6 pm. There were only 2 bags of cat food and one bag of 15 kg food was missing. They insisted this was all. I left all there and had to buy some food elsewhere.

I reported all these to temizmama.com and they stepped in.

Next day on Saturday I made a new order , chose Aras Kargo as the delivery company this time and on Monday they delivered everything.

Today I asked temizmama.com about the missing bag. They wrote Yurtici Kargo is still searching the missing bag and temizmama.com has issued written complaints about the manager and personnel of Fethiye Yurtici Kargo office.

Have a happy new year with your pets.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf