Author Topic: Koctas shop location  (Read 4320 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Koctas shop location
« on: April 07, 2015, 15:14:30 PM »
Does anyone know where I will find a shop called Koctas they have some nice balcony furniture on their website, the website is in Turkish and there does not seem to be a bit to change to English,thanks...

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Koctas shop location
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 16:11:26 PM »
Think the nearest one is Antalya or Bodrum

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 16:19:44 PM »
Oh what a shame thank you Liz do you know if they are anything to do with B & Q their logo is on the page and it is the same orange   ;)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 18:58:09 PM »
Yes - they are.
Try Tekzen - they are a similar chain and had some great offers for this month - look at their web site.

Offline Wagon Wheels

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 16:03:11 PM »
There is also a shop in Fethiye called Homestop or something very similar, it is in the road that runs down from the Otogar toward the beach front, they have a large selection of home/garden/electrical goods and at excellent price, but sorry don't know if they have a website

sharon

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 17:03:39 PM »
That'll be Homeprof then   ;)

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 17:12:22 PM »
On the home page of Koctas if you click on live support at the top of the page it will open another page and give you the option of support in English or Turkish.  Clck on English an you can have a chat with a team member.  You need to create an account with them first !!

or you could Facebook or Tweet them ;-)

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 17:18:02 PM »
After signing an agreement with the European market leader B&Q in 2000; a 50-50% joint venture with English Kingfisher Group was established and store openings continued. Koçtaş now has stores in Optimum and M1 Shopping Malls in Adana; Serdivan Shopping Mall in Adapazarı; ikbal Outlet in Afyon; Ankamall, Çankaya 365, Gordion Shopping Malls and Eryaman in Ankara; Topçular, Dokuma, and Alanya in Antalya; Bodrum; Korupark, Nilüfer Carrefour Shopping Malls and Osmangazi in Bursa; Denizli; Edremit; Eskişehir; Gaziantep Forum Shopping Mall; Gebze Center; Bahçeşehir Akbatı Shopping Mall, Bayrampaşa Forum Shopping Mall, Ataşehir Brandium Shopping Mall, Beylikdüzü, Göztepe Optimum Shopping Mall, Kartal, Şişli Cevahir Shopping Mall, Vialand Shopping Mall, Yenibosna and Başakşehir Mall of istanbul in istanbul; Gaziemir Optimum Shopping Mall, Bornova, Balçova and Mavişehir in izmir; izmit, Başiskele and Gebze Center in Kocaeli; Forum and Optimall Shopping Malls in Kayseri; Piazza Shopping Mall in Kahramanmaraş; Konya; Kuşadası; Malatya; Mersin Forum Shopping Mall and Trabzon Forum Shopping Mall.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 18:52:38 PM »
Thank you everyone for your help, pussinboots I have been trying all day to create an account with them as I have finally found a table snd chairs thst I love but it won't seem to let me create an account..I will try again a bit later..
Do any of you lovely helpful folk know whether if I can place an order with Koctas whether they will deliver to Calis?
Thanks in advance

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf