Author Topic: archways complex ?  (Read 3036 times)

Offline stephengoodall

archways complex ?
« on: May 25, 2015, 17:03:11 PM »
hi does anyone know where the archways complex is, we are possibly looking at booking an apartment there later on in the year. we have tried looking on google maps but it doesn't seem to find it. is it within walking distance to the calis market? on the website it says it is a 20 min walk to the sea front but from what I can gather that is the far end of the prom. any info would be great.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: archways complex ?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 18:11:45 PM »
Archways is in Koca Calis on the roundabout that you come to once you turn right off the main Dalaman road on your airport transfer. You turn left at that roundabout to continue into Calis and Archways is over to your right as you approach the roundabout.

I'm no expert on walking times but I would think it was way less than 20 minutes walk to the seafront - maybe Koca types could confirm?

I wouldn't want to walk to the Calis Sunday market from there to be honest.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 18:19:44 PM »
Ah!

Unless they mean 20 minutes walk to Calis Prom - which might be possible but I reckon you'd need a brisk pace :D

Offline stephengoodall

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 19:05:10 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ha ha thanks for that I thought it was over that way but wasn't sure bit too far out for my liking I think  ;D. I don't mind walking but doing half a marathon to get some fruit and veg and a fake polo shirt is a bit much  ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf