Author Topic: Tugay Hotel  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Dennis Vint

Tugay Hotel
« on: September 23, 2015, 08:44:30 AM »
Can anyone confirm that Thomson Holidays are now involved in holiday bookings at the Tugay?

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Tugay Hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:28 AM »
Hi not sure but stayed there last year went with Monarch airlines booked off internet.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »
We had family stay there in August, booked through Sunshine, no mention of Thomson's.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 09:40:15 AM »
This was a recent post concerning the Tugay by Toky.
--------------
Stayed in Pelin a couple of times, in  old block and new block. New block was far superior and pool area was nice.  Tugay was simple, quiet, cheap  and very laid back when we stayed there. Not quite like that now that Thomson has taken over and put the prices through the roof. Also stayed at Oykun, Cenk Bey, but now we stay at Golden Moon, primarily due to it's location and lovely pool area. The only one I wouldn't go back to is Cenk Bey.    :)
----------------------

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:36 AM »
Thomson seemed to have ditched Tugay now. Only offering Oykun, Club E and Mutlu for next year.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 11:39:36 AM »
Thank you all for your replies.  I stayed at Tugay in June last year, booked through Sunshine Holidays and recommended the hotel to family and friends.  Part of that recommendation was based on the attractive room rates - very good value for money.  The rates could possibly increase if a large tour operator becomes involved.  I'll do a bit of web browsing to check on next season's prices with various operators, or perhaps see if a booking can be made directly with the owner.  We did this earlier this year when we booked a couple of weeks at the Oykun and we found a significant financial advantage compared with the prices quoted by Thomson.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 11:51:13 AM »
Dennis, The Ambar opposite the Tugay have new accommodation above the restaurant, you could also give them a  try??

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 13:53:47 PM »
Dennis, The Ambar opposite the Tugay have new accommodation above the restaurant, you could also give them a  try??
Hi Jacqui.............thanks for that information.  I didn't realise that those apartments had now been finished and were available for holidays. I'll see if I can find them online.  Out of bed, on to the bowling green!   8)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 15:02:45 PM »
If you can't find them, let me know, we pass the place all the time so we could call in and get you some infomation.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 15:53:42 PM »
The only information I can find Jacqui relates to the restaurant - no mention of the accommodation.  Perhaps the web site hasn't been updated.  If you wouldn't mind asking the owner for his email address I could contact him and ask for details....assuming you can dodge the raindrops which I understand are all around Turkey at present.  Thank you so much for your offer of help.  Dennis.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf