Author Topic: food  (Read 3798 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
food
« on: June 06, 2016, 18:26:59 PM »
recently went to our restaurant we usually go to 2 or times we went Tuesday and ordered fillet steak both me and the hubbies found it tasteless  2nd time i had the garlic chicken lovely sauce but could have sworn it was processed chicken no taste yet again
it this the restaurants way of saving money by buying cheaper food to make up for loss of tourists.because for one they may have lost my custom,we have been going there for years and was surprised and disappointed,i cannot name the place as i would not like to influence other members not to go there.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: food
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 18:34:05 PM »

If you are paying for a decent meal, that is what you should get. If they can't supply it they should get out of the business.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 19:27:03 PM »
hi anyone know serdals phone number from calis taxis could you post it for me thanks

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 19:54:55 PM »
I could hazard a guess which it is Gina.. We stopped going the year before last after going twice for dissapointing meals.. Yes I would say they are doing it to save money but in the long run it is very short sighted if a restaurant to do this in my opinion .. xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf