Author Topic: REIKI (NOT A DRINK)  (Read 5028 times)

Offline katespot

REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 11:48:44 AM »
Hi Jukebox  :)

Its an amazing treatment which is the holistic way of removing wax from your ears,clearing your sinus's and relieving stress headaches - it also has the bonus of clensing your chakras aswell which is good news!. It sounds a bit mad but the candles are long and hollow with a special filter in,they work by causing a vacuum and pulling the wax out,unlike conventional syringing where they push it through so its gentle on the ear drums etc - I found out about it when I was told I had to have a hearing aid, had two treatments and then went to get it fitted and was told I didnt need one anymore :) :) :) I thought it was so amazing I trained how to do the treatment so I could help others...

Hope that answers your question :)

Kate

x

Offline Nige and Lynn

REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 19:26:13 PM »
I don't know if he does Reiki, but there is a guy in Akyaka called Dogan Yilmaz who does various kinds of massage - Swedish, Ayurverdic, Chakra, Indian head massage, Relaxation, Lymphatic & Thai massage, aromatherapy and reflexology. Also yoga. He works in a lovely setting in the orchard of the Okaliptus apartments, by the river.  Hope it is ok to put a link here.
http://www.tomsanokaliptus.com/english/yoga_massage_eng.htm

Lynn
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 19:27:48 PM by Nige and Lynn »

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 00:04:51 AM »
Our move out to Turkey seems to be taking forever due to circumstances beyond our control.
Making no predictions on when we'll finally get out there.

We have added another string to our bow by buying an SCIO - the upgraded system from the QXCI. For those who don't know this is an all singing, all dancing machine that does everything from allergy testing, face lifts etc. to lymphatic drainage, accupuncture, rife, spinal reallignment etc. etc. There are thousands of different conbinations of tests & remedies - even if we lived for another 100years there are parts of the machine we probably won't get round to using. Luckily it's computer controlled so it does most of the work. We've been amazed so far by the machine & the results we're getting & we've hardly touched the surface of what it is capable of.

It's been really frustrating as we had hoped to be living in Turkey by now. When the time is right it'll happen. You'll all know when we finally move out there.

Linda

Offline amanda

REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 15:34:34 PM »
hi not been on for while,
 moved to turkey 6 months ago and  dont seem to have time for much ha ha oh such is life, 8)
   on much serouis note nice to see others interested in the same things as i am.
  i am also trained in hopi ear candling and have to say if you have never had it done then try it, alot of the doc's in the uk use it know for children as it better then having there ears seringed.
  on the subject of readings and healing i find once treating people it open up the chakra's and make it easier to read for them so if they wish i used to that for them to,

on another note anyone now of someone who does waxing here? if so can you let me know. :)

well hope you keep replying and thanks.
  life here is great would be nice to make friends who like the same things i do,

lots of love Amanda:D

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 15:36:24 PM by amanda »

Offline katespot

REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 09:24:16 AM »
Hi - On another note im training for my Indian Head Massage course and planning on using my hols to get lots of practice in for my exam so if anyone is around week beginning 31st March and fancies being my guinea pig please email me!!! thank you lots  :) :) :)

Kate

x

Offline markcromp

REIKI (NOT A DRINK)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 22:32:06 PM »
When Kelvin McKenzie, ex-editor of the Sun, fired his astrologer, his letter began
'As you already know...'

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf