Author Topic: Property Management  (Read 2587 times)

Offline jonr

• Jon & Jan
Property Management
« on: September 23, 2018, 18:50:26 PM »
Hi,
Firstly, many thanks for the welcome messages. Secondly, this is my first post, i hope it's in the right section?

We are not planning to rent publically for the next year or so, but will have family and friends using it, so we need someone to look after things. We are looking for someone who offers a full "turn key" service - cleaning, security, laundry, garden / pool etc.
I have looked online, and there are plenty of sites offering this, but i would be grateful for recomendations (and warnings) for a property management company to look after our villa?

Thanks in advance,
Jon & Jan

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Re: Property Management
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 20:11:49 PM »
Interturk would look after you for sure .They come highly recommended

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 23:44:14 PM »
Hi,
Firstly, many thanks for the welcome messages. Secondly, this is my first post, i hope it's in the right section?

Yep, this is the right section  :)

Another shout for Interturk - Cenk & Olga have been doing a first class service for over 15 years now.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 07:31:26 AM »
It really depends on where your place is as I would recommend engaging with a management company in your local area. We are near to Aydin Pide and have used All Aspects as our management company since 2008 - first class and very prompt service at all times. Look them up on the interweb or FB and speak with Selcuk or visit their office on BMB.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 08:08:04 AM »
Hi,

We are not planning to rent publically for the next year or so, but will have family and friends using it, so we need someone to look after things. We are looking for someone who offers a full "turn key" service - cleaning, security, laundry, garden / pool etc.
I have looked online, and there are plenty of sites offering this, but i would be grateful for recomendations (and warnings) for a property management company to look after our villa?

Thanks in advance,
Jon & Jan

Just a thought - letting friends stay will still need you to register with the relevant authorities.

I’m sure Cenk will be able to explain this to you.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 11:14:12 AM »
To echo the word of warning from Stoop - my understanding is that it's ok for your "immediate" family to stay without registration, i.e. Your parents, your children and grandkids but not your extended family, i.e. uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces etc). Check the latest regulations with Cenk because they have been known to change at a moments notice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf